Redhawk Caldera tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
When the call rang at the borders, Shrike’s heart sank in his chest. He’d been patrolling, as was his usual habit, following along a path which had been traced by Towhee much earlier. Though he did have his doubts about the sombre wolf, he did approve highly of how much she seemed to patroll the borders. Perhaps they were more alike than he realized- as Shrike, after all, was not terribly social and was abrupt to a fault, without realizing it. 

His journey eventually brought him into the presence of the small band of wolves who had come to their borders. Hos hackles raised slightly, instinctively, but he read the scene and saw how congenially the others held themselves. Hungrily, his eyes roved over the strangers for a split second- as these were the wolves who would be joining them in war.

Mutely, he licked his chops and meandered toward Finley, who was closest to him, and gently bumped his muzzle affectionately against her flank before he looked over to Towhee, who stood at Elwood’s shoulder. Respectfully, he nodded at her- whether she’d seen it or not- and remained somewhat passively and obediently in the background, as a representation of the pack at this small gathering.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway - by Shrike Redleaf - December 31, 2017, 01:26 PM