Redhawk Caldera tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
They do not have to wait long before someone shows up. Hush’s presence is not physically acknowledged other than a slight dip of her nose into the kiss. She refocuses her attention and in the distance, she notes Elwood, and not too far behind him, Towhee, but her attention ends up on the fiery blur running in her direction. It’s a significant improvement of the last time she’d seen her on this very border and when she connects, it takes a big of effort to keep her in one spot. Before she knows it, Artaax and Blixen are closing in and she leans into her mate.

Blixen explains their purpose before she gets a chance and she is surprise not to see even a little anger cross Wildfire’s face. “They are here for you,” she says, “they will go with you into hiding.” She doesn’t know the plan for those in hiding but it makes sense. Not everyone in the caldera is capable of going, including her mate. There are other children, other wolves in the caldera she has not met—one catches her peripheral vision as he steps up to the alpha pair, not too far behind Finley—and it makes her feel better about bringing them along.

Finley speaks up and she nods, once, and offers a slight smile. “Thank you,” she says, and glances behind those that have arrived for one still calling himself Drageda. “Do you have any updates?”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway - by Antumbra - January 01, 2018, 02:50 PM