Redhawk Caldera tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
They do not have a lot of information, which she had not expected, but learning they had someone that once knew the territory causes a little more stiffness. It will be good to know what they are getting into outside of Wildfire’s hectic memory she doesn’t like to revisit. She glances briefly to her mate, watching as she takes in their children into her embrace. If she could wrap them all up and take them back home, she would. The Blackfeather wolves are far enough away from the cliffs she’s content leaving it be—under the agreement no one (Wildfire) comes back to the Caldera without an army—but her obligation to her mate’s family can not be ignored.

Finely speaks up a moment later, pulling Thuringwethil’s attention back and she nods, thankful to hear it. Sending them away from the caldera has its good and bad points but she does not argue either way. It is not her first war, but it is her first with a family, and if she hadn’t understood the teachings before, she does now. The stakes are much higher with more to lose going into battle.

”I want to speak to the one that knows the territory,” she says after a moment, licking her lips and steeling herself and taking a small step away from her reuniting family. She paused, realizing they had not mentioned the Drageda scout. ”I assume Étoille has not returned?” she asks after a beat, wondering if they’ll reunite in the field—or worse.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway - by Antumbra - January 09, 2018, 07:53 AM