Redhawk Caldera tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
By Finley's flank, there was little Shrike needed to do or say. He glanced over the other wolv es every now and again, noting the ones who seemed to know each other already, but aside from his alphas and Towhee, he didn't know anyone. He supposed that they might get to know each other a bit more on the way to Blackfeather, or they might simply keep quiet and not form attachments. He had no idea, yet, what they'd be facing. It felt strange, placing blind faith in the orders he was given- but it wasn't in his nature to go against it, either. 

Shrike still had his doubts about the entire situation. He was still relatively unimpressed with the amount of adults they'd have to take to war, simply given that he had no idea what they were up against. Apparently someone knew the layout of the land in Blackfeather, and his ears tilted forward at that note- who was it, and how did they know? And how sure were Finley and Elwood that that source could be trusted?

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway - by Shrike Redleaf - January 10, 2018, 12:14 AM