Wapun Meadow stars, they come and go
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
LMAO I totally thought Bearclaw was north of here. Here's to trying to do WOLF navigation without the map. *edits post*

He was about to explain to her what Nyx was when he froze, stunned momentarily at the words that had dropped from her mouth. Silvertip Mountain. He knew her face had been familiar, and her name--Valette--had been given to him by Grayday just days before. This was Steady's mate. Her pack was the legacy of his old home.

"I. . .I once was a part of Silvertip," Phocion said, feeling slightly ashamed to be standing in the presence of someone who had built up that group from near ruin. He had, after all, abandoned them in their time of need. "I left two summers ago, but I missed everyone very much. Zeke. . .Krypton. . .Steady." He felt another pang as he voiced the name of his old friends, especially Steady.

He looked at her curiously, with a smile. "I do remember your face, though I did not have a name to put to it. But I ran into Grayday at his border, and he had mentioned you," he remarked, marveling at how fate had brought them all together again, at least in some small way. "Uh, I'm not quite sure what the name of my new pack is. . .but it's led by a man named Alexander."
Messages In This Thread
stars, they come and go - by Phocion - December 21, 2017, 10:55 PM
RE: stars, they come and go - by RIP Valette - December 26, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: stars, they come and go - by Phocion - December 26, 2017, 10:54 PM
RE: stars, they come and go - by RIP Valette - December 29, 2017, 11:58 AM
RE: stars, they come and go - by Phocion - December 29, 2017, 01:46 PM
RE: stars, they come and go - by RIP Valette - December 29, 2017, 02:35 PM
RE: stars, they come and go - by Phocion - December 29, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: stars, they come and go - by RIP Valette - December 29, 2017, 03:11 PM
RE: stars, they come and go - by Phocion - December 29, 2017, 05:04 PM
RE: stars, they come and go - by RIP Valette - January 02, 2018, 05:57 AM
RE: stars, they come and go - by Phocion - January 08, 2018, 12:35 PM