Moonspear redrum
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
attn: @Charon and @Amekaze . dated for immediately after this thread , pre galaxy drama! 

Her father had said it himself, and Hydra was inclined to believe him—not all of Blackfeather wolves were bad. It was why @Ganondorf had been brought back on a provisional basis. She warned him to not tread too deep into the territory yet; even with her howl, there were two more that needed to accept their deal. It was one she knew her mother would appreciate for one reason, and her father would appreciate for another. Her mother was a tactician. And her father? Well, he would appreciate her implicit trust in him. She had faith Potema herself was a good wolf, as he believed it—it was why Ganondorf was granted a chance at all. 

And so she called to them now, hoping they would come find her. They more than anyone needed to be debriefed on this particular joiner thoroughly, and though she always informed them of who she had come to accept... this one was of particular value to her. Her ears flicked atop her crown as she ascended, following a scent-trail that was recent enough that she hoped would lead her to her parents. She had been working on her tracking enough to trust her instinct here.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
He had no choice but to follow her, the speaking head of the three headed beast that came to greet him at the borders. He did not know where to go, what trails to climb without falling. What pride he had left flared at the indignity of it all, but he swallowed it down, and continued after her.

She was searching for something. He did not know much of his mother's connections to the pack leader, Charon. It was practically null. The revelation would be surprising to him when it came. But for now he figured he would be vetted once more by an even higher power than she held. And so he followed, trailing along after her.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She best showed her affection for her mate patrolling and hunting, often silent, and not even always close together, but there was a solace in her heart whenever she roved over their claim with him nearby. The chill of the winter had pressed her closer to him, into his proximity, a little more often than she did over the summertime lately, but this was all her normal swing of things. Even with the flatlands rife with coming war, her wolves all worth guarding more viciously than ever, and the limits imposed by the growing cold, this was her little piece of where it all was right.

As such, Hydra's call pulled her from the past trail and she knew Charon would be there to find out what was going on as well. She made a little pivot and went on to find her dark-coated Beta.

When she did, she did not recognize the male with her. Amekaze's stance grew bolder, and she approached to greet Hydra, and size up the foreigner with blazing, vivid furs. Seeing so plainly that Hydra rose no alarms, and that she obviously trusted her to be a good filter, she had already tended towards curiosity in her observations of what this may be about for it to have come this far. "Who is he?" she asked.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon arrived soon after Amekaze and looked at the youth that Hydra had brought back. He didn't recognise the youth that was with her but felt his body lift to announce his rank and demand submission from the newcomer. He looked at Hydra when Ame asked who he was, then back at the boy, waiting for either of them to introduce him.