Blacktail Deer Plateau The Return
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
After being seperated from her brother Soryn, the female Sybella only knew one place where she could go. It had been a while since she had been in Teekon, her and her brother had visited it once, but that was a long time ago. Before her brother disappeared she heard him speak of a place she couldn't remember. The female hadn't seen Sylvas in a long time and she feared she might not see him again. She had been walking for months and she finally made it to a pack border and a familiar scent struck her but she just couldn't put her paw on it. Sybella sits by the border but doesn't cross as she let's out a lone howl.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Since Aviana and Catori had departed, the male had spent most of his time patrolling the borders, hoping the pair would return to him soon. He knew it was too early to expect them, but Grayday couldn't seem to curb his instinct to vigorously mark his borders and defend them, if necessary.

But, the woman who had called didn't seem as though she was looking for a fight. She'd waited politely while he found his way to her, fur bristling and with a wild look in his eye.

"Yeah?" he asked, wishing it was instead Catori before him.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —
Sybella lowered her body in a show of respect as she introduces herself. "My name is Sybella Streiter, I am looking for a pack that would be kind enough to let me join them." The female's voice rang with elagance as the crisp winter air flew through her brown fur. She sat there paitiently as she waited for the male to respond.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
"Streiter?" said Grayday, his attitude improving almost at once. "Hey - you wouldn't happen to have a brother here, would you?"

The woman had a scent similar to Sylvas's, and with a name like Sybella, it seemed likely they were siblings. If that was so, there was no way Grayday would turn the woman away. Sylvas was part of the family, and that meant that his family was family as well.
What's Mine is Ours
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —
The she-wolf first thought of her brother Soryn but then thought of Sylvas and she immediately felt happiness flow through her. "Are you speaking of Soryn or Sylvas?" She could not help her tail from swaying back and forth in the snow that laid underneath.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
"Sylvas," Grayday replied, tail wagging as he surveyed the joiner. She smelled healthy and strong. "He helped to found this pack. You can certainly join us, as long as you help pull your weight. What sort of skills do you have?" he asked.
What's Mine is Ours
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —
The female's ears pricked up at her brothers name. She had not seen him an a very long time. "Skills, well I've always been fond of naute so I'd either pursue the naturalist trade or medic. I helped a female earlier today when the sun was barely rising, she was heading for Easthollow. She was missing her tail and ear. Her name was Illecebra I believe. " She speaks honestly as she waits for the alpha's response.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
They could always use more medics - especially with talk of battle on the horizon. Wasn't it funny that the Strieters were sort of like a box set of trades? Kieran the counsellor and hunter, Sylvas the warrior, and Sybella the medic and herbalist. They were a whole family of bookends.

Alarm bells briefly went off in his head when she mentioned a wolf without a tail, but a moment later the name got through to him. He knew Cebra, and had caught her scent at Easthollow. She was the mother of Burr, he'd found. Her scent was completely different from the loner's, and he could smell it on Sybella's coat. Luckily for her.

"Well, you're welcome among us," said the leader, turning and gesturing for her to follow along. "You'll find Sylvas somewhere along the fringes of the territory. He's been something of a recluse lately, but maybe you'll be able to draw him back out of his shell."

He hoped so. Grayday missed his level-headed friend.
What's Mine is Ours
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —
The female sighed. "I sure hope so, I haven't seen him since he left." Her sadness was soon replaced with optimism. "But i'm sure I can help." She followed him as she looked around at the land, the sun provided warmth that she felt on her fur.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
"This is the rendezvous," the male said at length as they came upon the much lived-in area. They'd spread out more come springtime and give the area a chance to regrow, but for now, it would remain their gathering place. "You can find game trails to our latest kill here, and trails that lead to the waterway. Sylvas sometimes beds down with us for the night, so you've a good chance of finding him around here."

He offered Sybella a smile and a wag of his tail. "It's nice to meet family of his. Do you know you have a niece and nephew here as well?"
What's Mine is Ours
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —
Sybella looked up. "No, I didn't. Or at leats that I know of, I met a boy early this morning" The female though back to Kieran whom she had met before she came across Morningside. Maybe that was why he had felt so familiar, he was a child of Sylvas probably.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday didn't know what boy she might've met, but he supposed it could have been Kieran. "Well, did you get a name? What did he look like?" asked Grayday, interested in this encounter even if it hadn't been Kieran. Whether it was or not, the male would go on to speak at length about the boy. He had a deep affection and respect for Sybella's nephew, something that had developed as he'd watched the boy learn and grow within the pack.
What's Mine is Ours