Stone Circle Home again
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The relief was overwhelming and she whimpered with  delight the remainder of her tail stub jerking around rather awkwardly. The sound of valette's voice was like music to her and she was immediately glad she returned home. The question asked was something that put a damper on her mood a bit, but she replied in a raspy voice anyway "I attacked a blackfeather fucker that I stumbled upon. It wasn't the brightest choice in my state of health" she was honest at least. 

she wouldn't mention the fact that the blackfeather member was a young one, probably not more than a year. Not only was that wrong on her part but it was embarrassing that she has been so brutalized by what she considered a pup. In an attempt to properly greet valette she struggled into a sitting position,her limbs quaking to hold up her frame. "I staggered too far behind mawk and lost my way. I... I have up for a while, didn't want to return home..i was selfish" she spoke apologetically her ears flattening back and head fucking low, eyes directed toward the ground.
Messages In This Thread
Home again - by Illecebra - December 23, 2017, 09:23 PM
RE: Home again - by RIP Valette - December 24, 2017, 05:18 AM
RE: Home again - by Illecebra - December 24, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: Home again - by Mawk - December 26, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: Home again - by RIP Valette - December 29, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: Home again - by Illecebra - December 29, 2017, 01:48 PM
RE: Home again - by Mawk - January 01, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: Home again - by RIP Valette - January 01, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: Home again - by Illecebra - January 01, 2018, 05:24 PM