Horizon Ridge We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
I went ahead and faded out Julooke, but if Ragnar has a response, we can end with your post instead.

Julooke listened, but she couldn't say with all honestly that she understood why someone wouldn't consider a newborn pup part of the family, and wouldn't even avenge their murder if they were slain before their one month birthday.

For a moment, she looked at Ragnar like he might have been playing a joke on her. But, no, he was serious. I know I don't know you very well, but from what I do know, and from what I've seen thus far, I just can't image you letting anyone get away with harming your children, no matter what their age. She said it softly, matter-of-factly. She didn't want to offend him, or his culture, but it was an honest response from her.

While she believed that really was his culture, she just couldn't believe he, the proud father, would let something like that go. She smiled softly, hoping to relieve any tension their may or may not have been from her words.

When their current "class" was finished, Julooke headed out in the opposite direction of the den, the knowledge she had just received going around and around in her head. She was excited about the possibility of becoming a caretaker.

Messages In This Thread