Silver Creek whispers the winds
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
Private 

Rowan took a deep breath of the cold, bitter air. Around her the winds whipped and swept through her coat, a cold frozen kiss of long-past lovers and the spirits that still followed behind her, kicking at her heels. Rowan followed @Casmir and his scent trail, occasionally leaning down to make sure she'd actually followed it properly. Without the children right next to them there was a different sort of air; she was not by any means a reluctant or unhappy mother; quite the opposite. She loved their children and had no qualms with telling them so - much to their dismay no doubt. There was still a particular feeling of freedom when prowling without them. Rowan hummed beneath her breath as she recounted on the old places she had once walked as a wolf of the Creek. Now it seemed bitterly empty, long since passed over by those who had lived there and those who might have come after. 

There were many ghosts out that night, no doubt. 

And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
this waited way too long for me omg ;; will reply w mona after

many ghosts. Casmir turned to see Rowan not far off, and relaxed his travel-sore muscles in a sigh that whispered steam into the air. nosed her plush ruff and smiled into the cold, stepping to her side with a satisfied delight. he did not know that the teekons were home; he didn't know if the frigid wilds would beckon them back with memories of how it had been — home was where Rowan was, where their children were. and, he hoped, home would be a place of more children.
he glanced sideways in time to see the lithe forms of the young Mayfairs sidling toward them through the snow kicked up by the wind. they had brought Mona and Cortland back to see from where they had come, but the hardest test was to follow. Casmir reached for his mate's touch again, seeking reassurance despite the muscular breadth of his body. some things were difficult to say. "Mona, Cortland," the sable wolf murmured soon thereafter.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
they'd traveled way too long for mona's liking, but now they'd come to a new expanse of land, and she felt excitement rise in her narrow breast. willowy as her mother, mona snapped playfully at her brother, nimbly dodging his return bite and describing a tight circle around him in the snow. cortland was so pissy, mona decided with the conviction of the young. tongue lolling, the girl's scarlet ears swiveled to catch the muffled sound of wolves walking through the drifts.
it was their parents — the girl huffed with faux boredom and grinned teasingly at cortland before padding carefully toward the sable and ivory pair of wolves. her father's voice sounded; casmir's tone was serious and mona was immediately attentive. "daddy?"
[Image: footer3.png]