Kintla Flatlands Everything hurts
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
backdated to the Dawn of the 23rd of December @Sybella Streiter

She hadn't done anything but run through the snow after her foolish attempt to murder (she wouldn't have allowed him to live in her rage)....the youth from blackfeather, had ended up in her getting her ass torn to shreds. Literally. Her stump of a tail was shredded and bleeding but how much she hadn't stopped to check. The blood from her missing left ear was dripping down her face and freezing by this point in time.

finally her body couldn't take it anymore and with a loud whimper of exhaustion and pain she collapsed to the ground,flanks heaving and with each exhale a sharp whine voicing her distress. Was she going to die here? Did Mawk miss her? Would he look for her body?
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —
Sybella was off on her search for a pack when she is suddenly stopped by the distinct scent of blood, it was fresh and judging by how strong the scent was, there was a lot. She hears the whisper that comes from a female. She follow the sound and comes across a female who was indeed bleeding, she looked conscious so she speaks to her. "What happened to you?" She needed to know in order to help her.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Fear. That was the first thing that rose up within her as she heard the approaching pawsteps. She tried to struggle away but recognized the scent as a females and instead looked weakly up at the woman. She was asked a question and Cebra nodded "I attacked someone in a fit of rage and had my tail and ear removed." She replied honestly though she averted her eyes in shame.
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —
The young wolf could sense the females fear and knew that she must help her. "Please try to stay awake. I will help you best that I can." With that Sybella went to search for a certain plant that she knew would help both stop the bleeding and reduce the chance of infection. It was called yarrow and she had heard of medics using it on wounds.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Taking in a shaky breath she simply nodded and watched the woman walk away. She was so cold and tired, she just wanted to find a den to crawl into and lay there forever...or till she died. But those thoughts were matched with images of Mawk and her babies, they urged her on despite the fear of what her welcome would be when she got home.

She felt herself drifting off and forced her eyes back open,biting down on her own foreleg in the hopes that the pain would stir her enough to keep awake till the female returned.
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —
The female found the plant that she had been searching for as well as Lavender that she could use to stop the swelling. She picked it up in her mouth and laid it down on a somewhat flat rock that she could mash it on. She grabbed the stuff that she made and gently puts it on the females wounds. "The lavender will reduce the swelling and the yarrow I found will help stop the bleeding as well as prevent invection."
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra shivered now, more from the cold now than fear. She was relieved when the woman came back, bringing herbs with her. She lay still as she was tended to,trusting the female to help her. As the herbs were applied she paid attention to what the female said for future reference if she ever needed it, grateful that she was explaining what was being done instead of just applying it.

Once the female was done Cebra slowly pushed herself into a sitting position and offered a weary smile. "I..thank you so much. I'm Illecebra." She introduced thinking that was in order now that she had been tended to and probably saved by this woman. On a second thought she added "do you know the way to easthollow? It's my home..I'm needed there"
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —
She was familiar with the land and she was glad that she knew the terrain very well. "I beleive Easthollow is east of here." The female chuckled a bit. "Go easy if you feel tired I suggest that you rest. My name is Sybella by the way." She introduces herself as well before she sends her on her way
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
East...she couldn't help the smile that formed at the pun. Dipping her head at Sybella's words of advice but knowing she needed to get back as quickly as possible she pushed herself up fully and sucked in a breath. "I'll find a den to rest in before nightfall. Thank you again Sybella, if I ever can I'll find a way to repay you" she said and began to walk off slowly.

feel free to archive!