Stavanger Bay i'm feeling cold, cold to the bones
190 Posts
Ooc — Kris
No he had not.

Raptor could not (or did not try) to hide the look on his face. You know the one. That curious and excited look that young boys get when they start to think about girls, and then start to think about two girls at once, and then two girls together... that one.

"Doooo yeeeee?" He drawled, leaning forward and letting himself get swept into that fantasy for a moment before he sat back and resorted to his role as antagonist and chief poker and prodder and all that.

"Seems like a bad choice t'me. Limitin' yerself to just a tongue and missing the pleasure of a nice hard—"

CAWWWWK! Screeched a sea crow overhead.
i will wait under the tow like lions do
204 Posts
Ooc — lauren
she watched his expression shift, somewhat pleased she had been the originator of such a vivid transformation. only unlike raptor, the idea of two girls together did not necessarily strum excitement in her heart. or in any other part of her.

she rolled her eyes dramatically and scoffed, giving the seagull above a passing glance as she appreciated the perfect timing of its call. as her gaze returned to raptor it had a shade of something cruel across it, and she pointedly directed her muzzle to his underside and quipped: "overestimating the ability of your pal there again, aren't you?"
190 Posts
Ooc — Kris
She went there again. Raptor was seeing a theme.

"For yer sake let's pretend that I am." Raptor shot back. If she wanted to insult his junk some more then he would be just as original and make it out that she was once again trying to find a way to console herself since he had turned her down. He was about to continue on that thread when he decided to switch gears, and see if he could stir her up with a different tactic.

"Thinkin' about yerself and some other lass got me thinkin' that me and my pal here should have a little alone time..."
i will wait under the tow like lions do
204 Posts
Ooc — lauren
sandpiper might have gloated except what he said next confused her. for a split second she forgot she had mentioned said 'pal' not even seconds prior, and looked around them shiftily as if expecting this pal to materialize any second.

oh.

she connected the insinuation, and her muzzle wrinkled in disgust. "ew." she exclaimed, the reaction not at all premeditated. it slipped from her unbidden, a genuine reaction connected to her deep inability to process or grasp a meaningful, intimate relationship. nevermind she didn't want to know how he would engage in fun-times with his 'pal' -- a thought process she halted square in its tracks as she did not like at all where that train was headed.

"sounds like you'll need privacy, especially if your pal has stage fright." she said flippantly, already pushing off at an ambling walk. she might stop if he said anything else, but if he truly planned to have quality time with his pet snake, she was r.u.n.n.o.f.t'ing STAT.
190 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Raptor was quite sure Sandpiper would not be too thrilled to hear about his faux intentions to masturbate while thoughts of her and another lass danced in his head, and cackled at her expected disgust. She was ready to leave, but not before lobbing another remark at him. The corsair did not stop her. Instead, he grinned at the back of her retreating head, snickering and snorting, having decided to leave her in wonder as to whether or not he would be putting his head under his leg.