Blackfeather Woods they call me
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The child didn’t seem too eager to speak, her words spoken with obvious hesitance. Rather than rushing her, he kept quiet and just listened, allowing her as much time as she needed to talk as any other would; he could not confirm where her hesitance stemmed from but had a sneaking suspicion that it had something to do with the way she and her siblings have been treated by others thus far. He could blame neither side, really, and so he generally stayed out of it; despite their origins, they were still Meldresi’s grandchildren, and he had to keep reminding himself about that.

When her answer was given, he nodded, keeping silent for a long minute. “It’s good that you do,” he eventually stated, eyes never leaving her’s. “Do you plan to become a priestess?” It would make sense, he felt, that she follow in the footprints left behind by her mother and grandmother. Whether her familial ties with them were tightly bound or not, he still believed it to be fitting. And to learn from Miraak, perhaps she was on her way already. Despite the male having arrived after the death of the queen, they had come from the same pack, so surely the older gentleman was just as qualified to be sharing the teachings of the Brotherhood as she had been. And if he wasn’t, or there was anything that he couldn’t recall, then Kove would gladly pluck lessons from the vault of knowledge bestowed upon him by Meldresi herself now so long ago.

As she approached him, the Inuk remained still, though his eyes drifting from her face to her forelimbs; he noticed her broken stride and found his gaze drawn immediately towards her deformity because if it. Although she could survive with the disability, he wondered about how she might hunt, curious to see if she’d ever try or if she’d just rely on others to kill for her. Her development would be interesting to watch, either way, he decided, bringing his gaze back up to meet hers. “I’m Kove,” he answered. “Who might you be?”
Messages In This Thread
they call me - by Maegi - December 27, 2017, 11:58 PM
RE: they call me - by Kove - December 28, 2017, 12:59 AM
RE: they call me - by Maegi - December 28, 2017, 05:02 PM
RE: they call me - by Kove - January 01, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: they call me - by Maegi - January 02, 2018, 04:47 PM
RE: they call me - by Kove - January 02, 2018, 07:06 PM
RE: they call me - by Maegi - January 02, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: they call me - by Kove - January 11, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: they call me - by Maegi - January 14, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: they call me - by Kove - January 22, 2018, 04:11 AM
RE: they call me - by Maegi - January 27, 2018, 07:18 PM