Firefly Glen Possum Kingdom
25 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
He'd escaped Jubilee for the moment - she was far behind him, at this point, and he really ought to be getting back. But he couldn't take any more of her moods, and he just needed a day to two to himself. Maybe rethink this whole thing they had going. She was company, and she was warm and willing, but there were days when it still wasn't worth it. Problem was, there were also days when he'd give anything just to be with her.

Revolver didn't understand these feelings. He missed his sled team and his master, and Uncle Searshaw's dumb jokes. But there was no getting back to that without Jubilee's nose, and he wasn't sure how to ask her to take him back. Maybe because he was pretty sure she wouldn't.

So the male wandered, seeking food, shelter, and whatever was making his chest feel so empty.
Daisies, daisies perched upon her forehead
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
After having started to head back toward Moonspear, she diverted away, still not able to find it in herself to go back. She was afraid of going back. Of thinking of Galaxy. That's when she spotted someone, a stranger. And she thought that was better than anything else. So, unafraid for a moment, she approached them. "Hi...I'm uh, I'm Korei." The sadness would no doubt be heard in her voice, but this time she ept a false smile, hoping for a good impression.
25 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
His wanderings were cut short when he saw a feminine form approaching. Abruptly, the male ceased his moping and drew himself up to full height, adopting a stance that Searshaw had promised him would 'show off the goods' and impress the ladies.

The shewolf seemed unfazed, for she approached without caution and offered up a name. The male was momentarily flummoxed, being accustomed to having to persuade women to allow him this close.

"Revolver," he replied, going for 'hard to get' but ruining the effect by edging closer to her.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei kept her smile, even though her eyes were wet. And her tail did not wag, something she could not control. Instead it stayed down low. "What are...you doing out here?" she asked, pausing momentarily to paw at her face as if itchy, but really wiping at her eyes. She either didn't take notice of him edging closer, or didn't care.
25 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Revolver stared at Korei as if she was crazy. "Out where?" he deadpanned, not quite sure what she was getting at. Unless she'd recognized his domestic heritage and was making some kind of joke about how he belonged indoors. The idea took hold of the young man, causing him to bristle. "I've as much a right to be here as you," he snapped.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei freaked out as the male snapped at her, and she made it quick to correct herself. "I-I meant out here. Are you looking for food, or...or something" she said, and she felt her eyes get a little wet out of fear. Her tail curled around one of her back legs. "I didn't mean to be rude...or anything..."
25 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Revolver narrowed his eyes at the young shewolf, certain now that she was from one of the packs that he'd stolen food from. "I didn't do anything wrong," he growled, flashing his teeth at her again before turning tail and fleeing. He'd have to get right out of the area and find somewhere where his face wasn't known.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
A nice quick thread. Archive?

Korei Julia could only watch as the other wolf was there, then growled and left. She felt conflicted, thinking she had said something very wrong. But she pushed it from her mind, and decided to just get away from the area, in case they came back.