Ankyra Sound one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She pouted, her angry face (that was more cute or disgruntled (Yes, that just sounded cuter than angry) than actually angry) taking over. Okay, nice and sweet did not work. She got it. She puffed out her chest a little, because a Fearghal never showed weakness to those that did not want them. At least, she thought they didn't. Well, she didn't, and that was the point. I know he wants meh 'ere, and as his friend, imma stay. She insisted, falling quiet when Ingram spoke up.

It was about time, to be very honest. She was not going to win an argument like this without him helping. She nodded, determination never leaving her gaze. 'n I can hunt. Three can kill more than just two. It was, for their survival, best to stick together like any sane wolf would do. Then again, she was doubting the guy's sanity. All she was to the team was a plus, right? Knowing the place rather well, independent hunter, pretty alright fighter - why was he so against her joining? It wasn't like she was anywhere near desirable enough for Ingram to just come with her to wherever they wanted to go... Right?
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop - by Chusi - December 28, 2017, 09:13 PM