Ankyra Sound one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi very much doubted that Lycaon knew the Teekons better than she did. Perhaps this particular part of the coast, but inland she was the main navigator if the group decided to stay together. She was proud of that too, and would not let this male walk all over her when he hadn't seen her in action yet. F-Friends are tha family ya pick yarself. She tried, not having expected that the brother would simply walk out. She found it rather cowardly, as if he wasn't mentally ready to simply talk about the issue.

She frowned sadly at Ingram. following his movements only with her eyes as she stood there for a moment longer. She hadn't known what to expect honestly, but this was even worse than the worst thing she could have imagined. Perhaps it really was better for her to go... She really didn't want to come between the two brothers.

She turned to watch the ordeal play out, not sure if Lycaon was able to appreciate what the silver-hackled boy was trying to do but ready to step in if needed.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop - by Chusi - December 29, 2017, 06:07 PM