Ankyra Sound one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi stood there rather awkwardly as the two brothers split up for who knows how long, turning just as Lycaon left. She found it rather rude she wasn't even given a chance by the paler brother, yet couldn't really blame him either. Though she herself had the feeling everyone deserved a chance in a group (especially in Teaghlaigh had she been that way, inviting the wounded and the stranded without a second thought) she knew it was perhaps not the wisest thing. Still, she could survive on her own - but perhaps the brother couldn't. She really didn't want to come between them, not even if Ingram favored.

A nervous chuckle was given in response, ears flattening in embarrassment. He's prolly nicer when I ain't around, huh? She tried to joke, but it hung like a wilting flower. Maybe he's right though. She tried, not truly wanting to leave. But, if it was the best for them, at least she could say she had tried right?
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop - by Chusi - January 05, 2018, 05:04 PM