Totoka River Play with me!
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Private 
Not sure if they are still at the river but needed to post if I wanted to keep Tapat active. So @Droman and @Reed 'Sibling' thread? :D

With Hemlock being away, probably hunting for them with Ceallach Tapat was on babysitting duty. He wasn't sure how much Hemlock's children needed babysitting still but Tapat was very dutiful to watch over his younger brother and sister. He was glad to be with them again and he would do his best to have Hemlock be happy with him.

He sank in a play position before the two of them. Tapat was quite the child himself too. Even though he was officially an adult the yearling wasn't really acting like one. Perhaps that was why he liked to think he was the fun brother. "Come play," he woofed at them, his butt wiggling.

I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus
*enthusiastic wave*

mama isn't here and it is making reed very, very cross. she doesn't understand why mama ever has to leave - or at least why she can't take reed with her? reed is very agile, for a toddler. reed is very good at winding around mama's legs so that she can't go anywhere without her. and yet. it's almost enough to make her want to start fussing like she used to, if only to keep herself occupied, but she's trying out different methods of attention-gaining.

besides, tapat at least has the sense to pay attention to her without prompting. she's still forming her opinions on the larger-siblings, since most of them are quiet and leave reed mostly alone. tapat does not; he is boisterous and it is a little alarming because he is like, twenty times their size, easy. 

sighing as if an invitation to play is throwing her whole day off, reed gathers herself up and scoots closer. droman is sleeping like a rock still. suits him. haha. "play what?" the ginger child asks, her eyes following the wiggle of his tail with something that looks a lot like suspicion. she's a little bit of a serious kid. she'll probably grow out of it. (ha!)
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Wheeeee!!

Tapat grinned when he got at least Reed to play with. Tapat was always very playful, perhaps more playful than the two of them put together. But Hemlock taught him that playing was super important and that he had a super important job. His tail was wagging excitedly behind him.

"Ummm...," he hummed briefly but then he playfully booped her nose gently with his paw. "You're it!," he grinned and then dashed up but stopped a little further ahead to let her catch up with him. Often Tapat let the pups with for their own confidence. He didn't mind losing.
110 Posts
Ooc — remus

tapat is loud and does not seem to pick up on the subtle vibes that reed is laying out so nicely. she supposes she can indulge him just this once, though, since droman's out like a light, and mama isn't nearby for her to hide behind. 

he taps her nose with his oversized paw and she looks positively scandalized, shocked by the audacity of the gesture despite the tender care with which it was carried out. and then he's off running - oh, yes, she recognizes this game. for a moment the princess doesn't move, debating, and then she takes off after him - not because the game is fun but because he needs to be held accountable for that treacherous bop. she can't just let him get away with that! 

thankfully she overcomes him easily, because she is very fast and very good at everything she does, of course. with a yip she butts her head against his leg and says authoritatively, "you it!"
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat doesn't even realize that the little girl was absolutely scandalized by his little boop. He just wanted to have fun with his little sister. Luckily she did want to play, even though the pup didn't see it as playing.

Tapat yipped excitedly when she caught up with him and tagged him back. Catching up with him hadn't been that hard as he was waiting for her but Tapat could handle his loss well. He usually played the underdog to give the babes some confidence.

Tapat woofed and jumped forward. If he was it then she would need to run off now otherwise it would be really easy to catch her. So the older male just jumped from side to side until she would start running so he could tag her back.

So adorable I can't
110 Posts
Ooc — remus

hmmph! what sort of game is he playing, jumping about like a fool? nonetheless as soon as she sees he's registered her triumph she takes off, running as fast as her fat baby legs will carry her until she reaches the sleeping form of her brother and without a hint of delicacy shoves him over to use him as a shield. ha! try and tag her now, peasant!
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat excitedly raced after her. He was eager to boop her back. The grey male watched how the female shoved her brother and used him as a shield. Poor Droman. Tapat moved before Droman. "Oh no! How will I reach you," he complained, though it wasn't a real complaint. He jumped from side to side while Reed used her brother as a shield. Then he moved around the two of them with one fast movement and booped Reed with a grin. "You're it!," Tapat spoke gleefully.
110 Posts
Ooc — remus

"ack!" the child yelps as tapat easily moves around her still-sleeping brother (sleeps like a log, that one) to boop her. she is not to be booped! "no fair," she complains, her little ears flattening back. how is she supposed to win if he just keeps booping her again! but even as she complains she fluffs up and launches forward, scrabbling to boop him back with indignant paws.
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat was filled with glee when his little sister tried to boop him back. He chuckled softly when she said it was not fair. The older male could tell that she was at the end of liking this game so Tapat rolled over exposing his belly and letting her boop him when she launched forward. Tapat's tail was wagging. He giggled. "Okay, okay! You win!," he squeaked and smiled at Reed. "You are very good at this," he complimented. Tapat usually let the pups win to boost their confidence, it didn't occur to him that Reed probably didn't need more ego and confidence. "Wasn't that a fun game?"
110 Posts
Ooc — remus
last from me i think! :D

he submits to her and a wide grin breaks across her face like the dawning of a new day. victory secured! of course, it's only natural. "very good," she agrees pompously, and sits with her tail curled 'round her toes to preside over him. fun? "no," reed tells him, but the grin she still wears undermines the lie. "fun when i win," she expands cheekily, then rises and trots off back to her twin's side, not paying attention to what tapat does.
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat didn't mind losing. It seemed that Reed was more than satisfied and that was Tapat's goal. Even though she told him that she didn't enjoy it, Tapat did see a smile. That was enough for him. "I bet," he grinned. He let Reed snuggle up with her brother. Tapat went to lie down as well and just watched their surroundings so he could protect them from any danger till Hemlock would come home with a meal for all of them.

END <3