Totoka River Play with me!
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus
*enthusiastic wave*

mama isn't here and it is making reed very, very cross. she doesn't understand why mama ever has to leave - or at least why she can't take reed with her? reed is very agile, for a toddler. reed is very good at winding around mama's legs so that she can't go anywhere without her. and yet. it's almost enough to make her want to start fussing like she used to, if only to keep herself occupied, but she's trying out different methods of attention-gaining.

besides, tapat at least has the sense to pay attention to her without prompting. she's still forming her opinions on the larger-siblings, since most of them are quiet and leave reed mostly alone. tapat does not; he is boisterous and it is a little alarming because he is like, twenty times their size, easy. 

sighing as if an invitation to play is throwing her whole day off, reed gathers herself up and scoots closer. droman is sleeping like a rock still. suits him. haha. "play what?" the ginger child asks, her eyes following the wiggle of his tail with something that looks a lot like suspicion. she's a little bit of a serious kid. she'll probably grow out of it. (ha!)
Messages In This Thread
Play with me! - by Tapat - December 29, 2017, 12:10 PM
RE: Play with me! - by Reed Wolf - December 30, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: Play with me! - by Tapat - January 02, 2018, 10:06 AM
RE: Play with me! - by Reed Wolf - January 04, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: Play with me! - by Tapat - January 08, 2018, 08:52 AM
RE: Play with me! - by Reed Wolf - January 16, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Play with me! - by Tapat - January 18, 2018, 04:32 AM
RE: Play with me! - by Reed Wolf - January 19, 2018, 01:38 PM
RE: Play with me! - by Tapat - January 22, 2018, 04:07 AM
RE: Play with me! - by Reed Wolf - January 30, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: Play with me! - by Tapat - January 31, 2018, 08:23 AM