Wapun Meadow there's more to me then death / disaster
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra continued covering Cyron with long rasps of her tongue,both to comfort and warm the boy. When he spoke up her ears perked at the difference in pitch from the tiny child she remembered but it didn't matter to her at all, he was still their baby boy and after all of this he was safe with them again. "Of course baby boy, we'll take you home and you'll get warm and rest. Me and Daddy will make sure you're safe" she said gently her voice cracking with emotion.

As Mawk stood up she did too her posture strengthened and eyes flashing with that familiar fire. She would take the flank and keep her eyes and ears open while keeping track of the scents around them since Mawk would be smelling Cyron hanging from his jaws. Before they began to walk she pressed her nose to Mawk's cheek "maybe this is a sign....all of them will return to us"
Messages In This Thread
there's more to me then death / disaster - by Cyron - December 29, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: there's more to me the death / disaster - by Mawk - December 29, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: there's more to me the death / disaster - by Illecebra - December 29, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: there's more to me then death / disaster - by Cyron - December 30, 2017, 04:53 AM
RE: there's more to me then death / disaster - by Mawk - January 01, 2018, 07:54 AM
RE: there's more to me then death / disaster - by Illecebra - January 01, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: there's more to me then death / disaster - by Cyron - January 04, 2018, 03:52 AM