Stone Circle apple of my eye
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
The sterling girl hopped through the snow, trying her might to see how deep she could make herself sink into the snowbanks. A light laughter puffed from her lungs even as the cold seeped against her. Getting wet was a sacrifice worth making, and she knew one of the adults would warm her up if she dragged herself back shivering and soaked. She had to make the best of winter while it was here; the snow, or so she'd been told, wouldn't last forever.

She hopped, and with the leap, caught the glance of a patched and mousy woman looking a little bit... lost. Clary popped her head up out of the hole she'd sunk into and stared at the stranger with bright and curious eyes. A bizarre sort of wolf - oh, of course! She had heard about this "Poppy" from somewhere along the grapevine - though Clary had done best to reserve her judgments for when she met the woman herself. Seeing the chance and grabbing it with all four of her paws, the sterling girl scrambled to right herself and bounced over to the newcomer with a tall and wagging tail, and warmth in her eyes. "You're Poppy, aren't you? My name's Clary!" She bent low, with her head down and rump in the air, and gazed up at the slight woman, eyes bright and innocent while she appraised her. "Wow!" She whispered in a hushed and excited voice, "You really actually don't look like a wolf - but, like, you kind of do. Where do you come from?"
Messages In This Thread
apple of my eye - by RIP Poppy - December 29, 2017, 07:32 PM
RE: apple of my eye - by Clary - December 29, 2017, 10:36 PM
RE: apple of my eye - by RIP Poppy - January 01, 2018, 01:38 PM
RE: apple of my eye - by Clary - January 01, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: apple of my eye - by RIP Poppy - January 05, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: apple of my eye - by Clary - January 20, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: apple of my eye - by RIP Poppy - January 28, 2018, 02:22 PM