Haunted Wood Brighter And Brighter
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The trio had trekked with each other for a short while. They'd left the fen behind, moving into the deep wood. Twisted oaks reached out with gnarled hands at the wolves that passed. Lucy had faced far worse, and so she turned her head back a ways to lock eyes with her companions before gesturing with a sweep of her muzzle.

“Through the wood,” she answered, trying to muster some certainty from within her gut. As sweet as Nevouku was, the shadow was pleased that Skwol had opted to stick by her side for this long. She enjoyed the pale wolf's company and felt safe while traveling beside him. Lucy was intent on making sure that she successfully got Nev to a pack's borders. It was heartbreaking to think that he had left and lost his family... everything he'd remembered. She could not help but to empathize with the situation that he was in. So, the scent of wolves on the other end of the wood was a promising start.

Looking at the wood, she swallowed the lump that was rising in her throat and pressed forward. Her pace had slowed slightly so that she was not trailing too far ahead of the other two. Should anything leap from the shadows, she wanted to be prepared.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
Brighter And Brighter - by Nevouku - December 29, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Lucy - December 29, 2017, 10:26 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Skwol - December 30, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Nevouku - December 30, 2017, 05:02 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Lucy - January 03, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Skwol - January 06, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Nevouku - January 07, 2018, 05:04 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Lucy - January 13, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Skwol - January 14, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Nevouku - January 14, 2018, 10:23 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Lucy - January 18, 2018, 10:58 PM