Blackfoot Forest Fear I the heart, courage in the eyes.
81 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
power playing my character Aryn
@Ferdie Von Pelt @Jace

Nightingale ran almost as fast as the owl flew. The leaves the ground sprayed upward in an arc of rotted brown and blacks. Her heart pumped as she and the owl came to a halt, she on the ground and the owl on the branch.

"Give me a minute," the owl said, "I'm not used to flying out this late in the day."

But Nightingale didn't want to wait. Frantically running around the base of Aryn's tree, she barked out, Ferdie? Jace? Jace! Ferdie!
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It was unusual for Jace to be this close to the borders as of late, but he had come to collect Nightingale fearing for the little girl. Ferdie and he had not heard from her and if he had too if he would go into the pack land and fight Fox for her, but soon enough nearing the forest he heard her calling and he followed it to where he met the owl Aryn.

He stood still for a moment and then gently chuffed to try and calm her down. He did not want to approach her too closely until he was sure she wouldn't get scared. Nightingale.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
81 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
The pup turned towards the chuff to find Jace standing there. Tears threatened to break lose, but the small wolf blinked them back and sprinted towards the black mass.

She stopped in front of him, wavering. It was obvious she wanted to embrace him, but she was worried what he would think of that, so he simply croaked, "What happened?"
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace could see her obvious distress and the tears that collected and pooled in her eyes. He saw the wavering state and he felt bad. What did everyone think of him? Afraid to touch them did they fear he would rip them apart for doing so? He moved forward and gently nudged her whispering It's okay Nightingale it's okay. Fox just kicked Ferdie and I out that is all. It will be okay Please don't cry.

Jace did not like to see her so upset, but he was at a loss for what to do. The dark shadow was not good with emotions having closed most of his off when he could so his anger stayed leashed and chained to him. That was not to say that he didn't feel because that was the problem the brute felt to strongly and sometimes he had to have a semblance of distance to keep himself sane.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie drew up to them not far behind, he tried to hold himself as regally as he could, not wanting to show injury or hurt in front of Nightingale. He drew up close to Jace brushing his unopened should against Jace's Flank fondly.

He continued Jace's Story wanting to be moving quickly now, he didn't want Fox to come out and finish the job when he was to injured to put up much of a fight.
So we want to go to the SunSpire and there we will make a new pack, I was hoping you'd come too. It will be hard with so few wolves but we he find a way to make it work.

he looked at her and offered her a smile wishing now he had a fish to give her, He'd have to learn how to fish now for sure, if only just to gift Nightingale when he could.