The Heartwood Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
"Afraid it's the truth. Though... I have done a great deal of travelling in my time." He flashed her a grin, however he knew the constant moving and shifting homes had not been choice of his own. Despite this, Kieran knew it had not been his fathers fault either, and no part of him blamed the older man. 

"I'm good at being patient." The young hunter confirmed, nodding his head affirmatively to the wolfess beside him as they continued to walk. When the idea of dragon hunting came around, he found himself slightly confused - what on earth was a dragon? Why had he never heard of it? Assuming, by the way she spoke, it was something that wolves fought, he nodded again and quirked his lips into a smile with no hint of his inner confusion present. "Of course!"
English * French
Messages In This Thread
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Kieran Adrien - December 30, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - January 01, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - January 04, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - January 09, 2018, 05:58 AM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - January 13, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - January 21, 2018, 01:45 PM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Kieran Adrien - February 04, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - February 06, 2018, 02:41 PM