Redhawk Caldera said f*** it
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
All Welcome 
tegan was bored. this was so uncool. he was like, totally thrilled that he wasn't being dragged along to fight for something-- or whatever-- but he didn't expect that being in the territory without parents would be so lame. they had some dumb people watching them, or whatever, but tegan felt like he was just being babysat. he didn't need to be babysat, he was fairly certain he could weasel his way out of any sticky situation he found himself in.

but whatever, his escape plans had already fallen through and he'd been too agitated to bother trying again. instead, he figured he could maybe poke some fun out of @Lucca, who was nearby. "dude!" he yipped, waltzing on over, "you won't believe what i saw earlier."
dayvan cowboy
99 Posts
Ooc — Laur
The youngest members of Redhawk all seemed to be in a bad mood lately - from Lucca and Clover angry over being denied permission to fight alongside the pack, to Tegan and Fiadh being bored out of their minds while the adults' attentions were elsewhere. Lucca made his own discontent clear by stomping all around the rendevous area, tearing up whatever he came across, his usually cheery demenour replaced with a downcast, sour expression. Even his siblings, who he loved dearly, were not safe from his bad mood.

When Tegan's voice rang out across the clearing, Lucca looked up from the thoroughly worn bone he was gnawing, orange eyes narrowed. "What?" he demanded rudely as his brother came up to him, though his words did pique his interest. His scowl softened slightly, and the boy quirked his head. "What'd ya see?"
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
what is wrong with me. i thought there was someone else who was supposed to respond to this... i'm the worst i'm so sorry. also i forgot at what point in the war timeline this is in so i'm going to just say everyone is still in the territory... they're just not allowed outside the territory????? if thats okay.

lucca was cranky. tegan didn't understand why, there was literally no reason to be in a bad mood. no one was being loud, there was food nearby, and he was about to tell a radical story. 

"so earlier," he began with a brave puff of his chest, "i was tagging along with towhee on one of her patrols, right? well, towhee was really boring me with some sorta lecture about how to mark borders or whatever, so i peaced out. and ya know that bird she keeps around? it was nearby-- doin' some scouting or whatever she makes it do-- but i was like, what's he do once he's out of sight? ya know, thought word, i'm gonna follow him. and i did." tegan wasn't actually participating in the patrol at all. he was actually just kind of following along and staring at random shit he saw along the way. but lucca would probably assume that-- or just not really give a fuck about it. "dude it was so wild-- guess what happened."