Hoshor Plains lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys
165 Posts
Ooc —
perhaps her wariness was misplaced, for his tail echoed her own in a gentle wag. he came nearer still, and her skin prickled warily as she saw clearly the breath leave him in a column of patchy fog. she was at a loss, having never encountered such a situation in her short life, of half a mind to attempt to slip away but unsure of the result of such an action. 

with the swiftness of a viper did he move, her own reflexive side lunge a moment delay. he landed across her shoulders; she bucked in a panic but his aim was true, and his fangs found her scruff. sound broke her lips then, a yelp rent the silent scuffle as she twisted back frantically, maw snapping only on empty air, for the most part, rear legs kicking out in a frenzy. but her frenzy did not have much effect beside draining her energy, and soon her flails became half-hearted, her snaps slow and clumsy, though panic urged her on still.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Iliksis - December 31, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 04:54 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 07:30 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 08:38 PM