Hoshor Plains lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys
165 Posts
Ooc —

He moved against her, pushed and hurt in a way that was so completely alien. She breathed a strained whine, low and quiet, as he groaned she felt suddenly as if she were being used. It seemed eons that she was trapped beneath him; but soon the sensations ceased and he stilled, and yet did not remove himself from atop her. Her eyes she squeezed shut tightly, for while she had decided that if she faced death she ought to keep them open, in the face of bitter shame and fear it was far better to keep them closed. 

Gently the stranger set to licking her temple, and she jerked, forcing a "don't"  from her throat, constricted as it was by his forelimb. She ought to run, flee; but after whatever had happened finished, she felt numb, and could only tense away from him as her gaze popped open to stare at the ground before her.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Iliksis - December 31, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 04:54 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 07:30 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 08:38 PM