Stone Circle hold me tight or don't
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
Her mother arrived soon enough, meal clutched in her jaws. Keoni greeted her with ears pressed forward and a wagging tail, smiling gratefully as her mother presented her with the hare. She took it gladly, though a bit of guilt reminded her to leave some of it by the caches for another member unable to hunt on their own. 

But she was hungry, and ripped open the catch neatly to sate the dull pain in her stomach, savoring in the warmth of the prey, already tired of having to gnaw through frozen flesh. She dipped her head sincerely at her mother's question, smile playing at her muzzle. With her interest in herbs coming together, and Cebra teaching her to fight, things were looking up for the often reclusive female. But still, she meant to ask her mother about the trip she planned, and she paused a moment before motioning beyond their borders, mouthing carefully, Morningside. She wanted to see Sunny again, she'd decided, and another idea had come to find; perhaps there would be a healer in their ranks, one who could teach her more than what she'd gleaned from Krypton and others, someone who could make her more useful to the pack.
 Caregiver 4/5
Messages In This Thread
hold me tight or don't - by Keoni - December 31, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: hold me tight or don't - by RIP Valette - January 02, 2018, 06:31 AM
RE: hold me tight or don't - by Keoni - January 03, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: hold me tight or don't - by RIP Valette - January 08, 2018, 07:15 AM