Moonspear Places and things I've loved
69 Posts
Ooc —
Although he'd travelled across various terrain, life on Moonspear reminded him often that he was a wolf of the coast. His heart longed for the fine sands of the shore, the fresh scent of sea salt, the chill of the breeze that travelled across open water. He loved the mountain for the opportunity it gave him to start over, but a part of the young Roux-Abhen would always belong to the land that gave way to vast water.

He'd yet to follow through with his latest instruction from Hydra: to introduce himself to their Alpha pair. His decision to maintin his distance was not one made from fear, but respect; through the grapevine in the days following his acceptance, Talion had learned of the tremendous loss they'd suffered. The peppered Roux-Abhren didn't know the finer details, the how and the why, nor had he met the youngster who'd lost her life, but he felt the sorrow all the same.

Talion no longer felt he weight of his exhaustion, and his condition had begun to return swiftly. He'd been able to take far better care of himself now that he'd settled on Moonspear, and actively sought to fill the caches from which he'd fed and willingly took his part in patrolling. Talion had been following the tracks of a small rodent across the snow at the foot of the mountain when a distant rumble caught his attention and, having never heard such a sound before, abandoned his hunt for the mouse to investigate.

It took him a few hours to make his way to the opposite side of the mountain and, when he arrived at the scene, he focussed not on the heaps of snow, rock and ice that appeared to have fallen from higher ground, but the ashen she-wolf who eyeballed something among the debris. Swallowing his hesitation, Talion strode forward and made to announce his presence with a soft woof to accompany the friendly swish of his tail. "Hey," he offered gingerly, lavender-blue gaze eager to get a glimpse of what she'd found, "what've you got there?"
Messages In This Thread
Places and things I've loved - by Wraen - January 01, 2018, 11:16 AM
RE: Places and things I've loved - by Talion - January 01, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: Places and things I've loved - by Wraen - January 02, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: Places and things I've loved - by Talion - January 06, 2018, 07:20 AM
RE: Places and things I've loved - by Wraen - January 06, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Places and things I've loved - by Talion - January 11, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Places and things I've loved - by Wraen - January 12, 2018, 04:13 PM