Moonspear Places and things I've loved
69 Posts
Ooc —
The young wolfess broke her concentration and turned to him, the smile on her face and the brightness of her vivid eyes causing his heart to skip an uncomfortable beat. She was a pretty thing, though Talion had recently begun to find almost all females attractive in some way or another. He beamed right back at her, though he tilted his raven ears back in acknowledgement of his lower rank and averted his gaze away from hers to fix his stare to the sudden, stern expression on her pallid muzzle.

Gulp.

She spoke to him then, and Talion instinctively held his breath as he focussed on the sound of her voice. Half expecting her to give him an earful for gawking at her the way he did, he allowed himself to breathe again - relieved - when the ashen yearling spoke of ice-spitting dragons and certain evidence she'd found. Talion blinked, unsure, and eyed her sheepishly before braving a step forward to peek at what she'd been looking at. 

"Oh, uh..." it seemed to be a dead bird with obsidian feathers, a raven or crow perhaps, and he continued to look upon it. "Okay?" Talion twitched his nose. He wondered if she was messing with him, or if she was genuinely sure that this frozen creature hinted at the possibility of dragons on Moonspear. Either way, he didn't want to insult her, and so awkwardly agreed.
Messages In This Thread
Places and things I've loved - by Wraen - January 01, 2018, 11:16 AM
RE: Places and things I've loved - by Talion - January 01, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: Places and things I've loved - by Wraen - January 02, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: Places and things I've loved - by Talion - January 06, 2018, 07:20 AM
RE: Places and things I've loved - by Wraen - January 06, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Places and things I've loved - by Talion - January 11, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Places and things I've loved - by Wraen - January 12, 2018, 04:13 PM