Moonspear Places and things I've loved
69 Posts
Ooc —
She encouraged him gently, and Talion was certain he could feel her eyes soften as she smiled at him with a warmth that still felt unfamiliar to him. Gingerly, he lifted his raven-topped crown to test her honesty by raising his periwinkle gaze. Hesitantly, the boy looked upon his ashen pack-mate's pallid muzzle then, fleetingly, dared to exchange a glance with her. Surprisingly, she did not clack her teeth at him in warning.

Even more surprisingly, she dubbed him "handsome".

Well, not directly, but he assumed she directed the comment at him, and he stared at the female with wide eyes. Bashful and unsure how he was meant to respond to this, Talion jerked his muzzle to the side and stared in a different direction. He was thankful for the alabaster fur of his cheeks then, for it masks the heat rushing to his features.

"Uh," the young Roux-Abrhen stammered, taking a clumsy stride backward as his tail began to lash anxiously at his pale hocks. "I don't know, I..." he inhaled a deep breath, before releasing it carefully through his mouth. Fucking breathe, Talion! "Sorry."
Messages In This Thread
Places and things I've loved - by Wraen - January 01, 2018, 11:16 AM
RE: Places and things I've loved - by Talion - January 01, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: Places and things I've loved - by Wraen - January 02, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: Places and things I've loved - by Talion - January 06, 2018, 07:20 AM
RE: Places and things I've loved - by Wraen - January 06, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Places and things I've loved - by Talion - January 11, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Places and things I've loved - by Wraen - January 12, 2018, 04:13 PM