Moonspear I stared up just to see
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
He hadn't known that about her, but he supposed that was a criteria that would help to define her as "nice". The leg was honestly the least on his thoughts... his mind had been more the social behavior after.

"Nice, I think," he said, thinking on it. He liked to think he was nice to be around, but maybe some saw him differently, just as he saw them? "To friends." He finished, supposing that was more accurate. He had never really had an enemy before, but if he did, he supposed he wouldn't treat them well. Just as Moonspear saw him. "I guess I'd be mean if need be." Protecting was something he felt strongly about; it was what had gotten him into this mess after all.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"That's a little different," Wraen pointed out, because even the most frightened and cowed creature in the world, when pushed into a corner, could attack with the ferocity of a bear. 

"Well, it was nice talking to you," she said, after a call somewhere by the borders demanded her presence. "Take care and I will come to visit you again," with that she was up and gone.

A-a-a-another one? These two click so well that it is almost a pity that they are so closely related. :D
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
"You too," he replied, smiling as she departed. Another friend made here, and another face he did not need to worry about running into. He hoped she did visit again; their talk had been enjoyable!

for sure, they did!! Haha it is too bad :')

I can start one up or jump in on one of yours! I'll take a peek and see
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)