King Elk Forest can you call me when we're almost halfway
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
oo sounds fine to me! just pretend i alluded to it at all in my last post lmao :p
When she's received well enough, her tail waves happily and she remembers, right, that he's Morwinyon now.

It's another matter she's kept away from because she has no need. There's Mato's withdrawing, a dying old wolf, a recently returned (so she suspected) female, and then of course Delight somewhere in the midst--well, now at the top of it. All she knows is that it doesn't really involve her beyond that. Jomyo wants no part of that, whatever it is, but it makes it difficult to quite figure it out here. He's probably her only glimpse inward, and she can't really complain.. especially now that she's council and he's at the helm of all things. She should probably at least be vaguely aware. Maybe.

"Hey," she returns, and steps a bit closer, although she wavers respectfully back enough with a posture slung lax. "It's hanging alright... I'm good." the Eizokusei answered truthfully because it's been a relatively easy little life for her suddenly. It was colder than she liked and pack life still felt weird, but she was fed and cozy enough, simply put. "How are you doing? With everything?" With her emphasis, she pointed her snout in a little gesture towards all of Delight, meaning just about everything he was tangled up in--namely his new status, and what it meant for the rest of them.
Messages In This Thread
can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 01, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 01, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 01, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 06, 2018, 12:35 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 08, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 12, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 13, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 15, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 18, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 21, 2018, 12:32 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 26, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 31, 2018, 11:53 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - February 04, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - February 04, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - February 05, 2018, 04:03 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - February 06, 2018, 08:56 PM