King Elk Forest can you call me when we're almost halfway
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
She was figuring it out too. The dynamics, the pack, all of it.. she was adjusting. Nothing quite felt fully normal yet. This was just another one of those things.. and of course, for him, it was a lot. Her ears splayed out, vaguely sympathetic for a beat. "Ugh, I bet." she lamented with a scowl. She would have no interest in such a lofty (respectable) perch as Morwinyon if the roles were swapped and she were in his circumstance. "But that's good. All you can do, really." she nodded.. deciding she would approve of the matter, no objections. He stepped up, carried the weight, and for that, she had to defer to that first of all. A little awkwardly, but still there as she waved her tail very softly.

Jomyo blinked and slowly, steadily, straightened pieces of herself that she hadn't realized were sinking. She was all ears over a job though. Good. "Oh? Yeah, I do." she nodded and still tipped her ears at Delight, quite ready to gladly hear more. "That was another thing too.. I wanted to see what the thing Mato mentioned was about, but I didn't want to.. you know." She shrugged and frowned. With that dying male and all the other noise, she didn't know how much she could intrude and nor did she know if whatever he wanted was even important anymore here in the dead of winter.
Messages In This Thread
can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 01, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 01, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 01, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 06, 2018, 12:35 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 08, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 12, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 13, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 15, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 18, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 21, 2018, 12:32 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 26, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 31, 2018, 11:53 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - February 04, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - February 04, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - February 05, 2018, 04:03 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - February 06, 2018, 08:56 PM