King Elk Forest can you call me when we're almost halfway
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
She blinked at him, content to accept that they might be the same thing--but even more interested now. Two for the price of one, then, and each detail he gave her was potentially valuable.

But alright, it did definitely seem to be up her alley as far as duty went and she couldn't help but savor it. Northstar Vale wasn't a place she knew already, so that added an extra layer of work she would have to be sure to account for but she had done this before. Already the cogs were turning. East. Northstar Vale. Without the potential for moving seeming very high on the priorities (not that she had known it had ever been a topic until right this instant), Jomyo interpreted it as an effort to just to keep them in mind, and Tindómë on their thoughts as well. "Alright, fair. So mainly to touch base with them? Just let me know if there's anything specific to send their way, too." Jomyo offered.

As for their seclusion, she had noticed even in her relatively short forays beyond their claim.  "But yeah we are--it's even a solid little ways before the mountain pack I know about, and that's about it. Beyond that, most are over the range," she jerked her nose towards the east and north both. Even her information was a little incomplete though, hopeful to be remedied come spring however when she could go out ranging properly. "Although can't say I've gone much west-northwest of here yet. If anyone is living up there, I've not caught wind of them so far.." 
Messages In This Thread
can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 01, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 01, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 01, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 06, 2018, 12:35 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 08, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 12, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 13, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 15, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 18, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 21, 2018, 12:32 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 26, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 31, 2018, 11:53 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - February 04, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - February 04, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - February 05, 2018, 04:03 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - February 06, 2018, 08:56 PM