Blackfeather Woods a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull
319 Posts
Ooc —
Vaati's instruction that he stay away from the borders had only served to push Ramsay toward them. There was something out there his older brother feared and didn't want him being exposed to, but Ramsay was a creature who succumbed easily to curiosity. He wrongly assumed that Vaati was afraid of Beruthiel; Ramsay was afraid of her, too, but he hadn't seen her near the borders since, and wrongly assumed yet again that she was nothing to fear any longer. Anyway, if there was something out there Vaati didn't want him to see, then obviously he had to see it.

So again he went where he wasn't meant to, and this time there was someone who wasn't Indra, Beruthiel or any of his pack mates. A narrow-faced individual, reminding him of Cicero and Euron in a way, but with even more delicate cheek bones. She was inversely countershaded, which enhanced the play of light and shadow upon her and made her stand out crisply, especially against the bright snow in the outlands. Ramsay noted all these things with a quick sweep of his darkening eyes, then settled his gaze on her nose.

He was still quite small, reaching only to the outsider's elbows, having not yet reached the point in his growth where his body would rapidly shoot up until he reached his full size. On top of that, he was about half her length. It hurt to look up at her with his rigidly short neck, but he did the best he could. Rather than indicating that he had any idea what he was doing or any business meeting anyone on the borders by interpreting her howl and asking about her name or her skills, Ramsay did what he did best and took a flat out approach that betrayed his ignorance: "whadda you want?"

Ramsay's mostly here to get in trouble for being here, but also this is a good merc opp and learning opp for him, so hope you don't mind me until Vaati arrives!
Messages In This Thread
a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 01, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Ramsay - January 01, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 01, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 02, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Vaati - January 04, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 18, 2018, 12:18 AM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Vaati - January 27, 2018, 01:48 PM