Blackfeather Woods a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull
319 Posts
Ooc —
She didn't reply. Instead, the stranger barked at him, a sudden blast of sound that made Ramsay snatch his ears back against his scalp. The beginnings of a scowl marked his eyes as he scrutinized Reigi, with a silent question of his own that coincided with her punctuating rumble. He didn't get what her problem was; why didn't she answer him, like any other civilized wolf would? Ramsay incorrectly figured it was related to her unusual appearance.

"Hull-ooo," said the dwarf, cautiously pulling his ears up but poising them for retreat should she emit such a sudden sound again. He did his best to read her body language—he, as all wolves, was at least fluent in that—but she mostly just seemed confused and uncertain, which didn't match with the frightfully loud noise she'd made. His family members didn't bark very often; as a matter of fact, it wasn't a sound that Ramsay could ever remember hearing at such a close proximity. In the distance, sure, but up close like this, it just seemed kind of rude and made to startle. He didn't understand her, just as she didn't understand him. "Can't you say anything?"
Messages In This Thread
a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 01, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 01, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Ramsay - January 02, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 02, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Vaati - January 04, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 18, 2018, 12:18 AM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Vaati - January 27, 2018, 01:48 PM