Stone Circle don't turn away now
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
A couple of days following her meeting with Illecebra, the girl had made her way to the stone circle, seemingly the hub of pack activity. She slipped between the boulders, attempting to find a fresh scent, following one until it trailed away into a mangled mess of other tracks. Huffing, and not quite having the patience to follow tracks until she got lucky, she tilted back her muzzle and let a call for the woman escape her throat, hoarse and rough but relatively clear. Satisfied, she meandered back towards the looming rocks, waiting impatiently for @Illecebra.
 Caregiver 4/5
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It was a good week really for Cebra. Cyron had been found,she had met a few new friends and her energy was returning quite quickly. At the howl for her, she quickly ran off toward the circle and squeezed between the boulders greeting Keoni with a silent nod of her head. After a moment she smiled "alright then. So...first off. One thing that'll sound harsh but is very important: if your opponent has any visible new wounds or weaknesses, use it to your advantage. You see a fresh scar or a scabby wound? Reopen it. It'll be painful as all hell and bleed twice as bad as when they first got it. Are they limping? Pay attention to what limb they're favoring and strike it as much as you can. That being said...if your goal is to simply scare someone off...try not to break a limb." 

She leaped right into the lesson, sitting down in front of the girl and assuming a stern but gentle nature about her. She had never tried teaching before, but she knew how to fight pretty darn well.
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
Illecebra arrived soon enough, and launched directly into the lesson, leaving Keoni scrambling to keep up for a moment, before beginning the quick task of processing and committing to memory the new information. Re-open old wounds, go for a limp, break a leg. It sounded harsh, but Keoni didn't flinch; she knew the cruelty of other. 

She dipped her head after a moment, glancing back to Illecebra eagerly, ready to learn whatever more the woman would impart upon her.
 Caregiver 4/5
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She gave Keoni a moment to catch up and when she nodded Cebra smiled. She thought for a moment "larger wolves are naturally slower. Smaller wolves are quicker and more agile on their feet. Now... you'd obviously want to avoid a pin by a larger wolf but there's a way to escape it too. Do you trust me show you how?" She asked, looking Keoni in the eye. She hoped the girl would allow her to physically demonstrate,she would never actually cause any harm to Keoni.
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
She certainly was quick and agile, it was what made her a good hunter. She nodded along, canting her head when Illecebra offered to demonstrate. She had never been in a fight since the black girl, and was wary, but she'd grown to trust the woman, and thus nodded her head, moving into an easy stance with her tail twitching at her haunches in slight nervousness.
 Caregiver 4/5
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra released a sigh and studied Keoni as she got into a ready stance "keep your chin tucked toward your chest whenever you're able. That shields your jugular vein from a bite" she said demonstrating by ducking her head and tucking her chin. "I...don't quite want to actually knock you over yet...so if you'd roll onto your back I can demonstrate the pin escape" she said flicking her good ear. 

After she had taught Keoni a few basics she would begin to spar her. She'd see how the girl did right off the bat and then begin to help her by suggesting better methods.
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
She did as Cebra instructed, tucking her chin and staring her down in what she hoped looked somewhat intimidating, but really looks rather comical at the awkward angle. She paused a moment after the woman issued her request before rolling onto her back, limbs tucked close to her chest as she watched the woman with interest and mild nervousness.
 Caregiver 4/5
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She was glad that trust seemed to be good between the two of them and when Keoni rolled over, she slowly stepped into the pinning position. She towered over her four limbs on either side of Keoni's body. "Alright. The first thing a wolf would do when pinning you is go for your throat which is why I said keep it tucked." She began to explain. "What you do in this situation is rather easy but takes some time to do right. Then again I've seen others get it right on the first try. What you do is lean up toward me,wrap your forelegs around my neck. Clamp your jaws around whatever flesh you can grab on my left shoulder. With your lower body,twist toward the right side and hook your hind paws around my right hind leg." 

She spoke slowly hoping Keoni would get all this and continued. "Kick my leg out from under me with all your strength while pulling at my left shoulder, twisting to the left and pushing me over with your forelegs. The hind limb out throws me off balance so it'll have to be quick. Go ahead and give a go, you won't hurt me." She stood still and waited for the girl to give it a go.
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
The masked woman's instructions came many and swift, and the girl struggled a moment to keep up with the activity she'd never before performed. After a moment, she reached up to awkwardly clench her forelimbs around Cebra's neck, grabbing a mouthful of fur on her shoulder. The second round of instructions she found harder to keep up with, but, getting the general idea, kicked out at the woman's right hind limb and tugged the left shoulder in the same moment, twisting her forelimbs in hopes that she'd followed the instructions well enough to do something.
 Caregiver 4/5
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As Keoni kicked her hind leg out and twisted Illecebra did stumble off to the side, shaking her scruff out of Keoni's grip. With a slow wag of her tail she smiled "that was a good first try. Let's try again." She said and reclaimed her position overtop the girl. "This time while you twist with your forlegs,throw your weight into me. Use your chest to push while tugging. As soon as I'm off I want you to get to your paws and attempt an attack. If I fall, jump on me and try to pin me. I'd like to see what you're capable of so I know exactly what to work on" she held still and tensed up,preparing herself for the assault. "oh...I'd like you to pretend I'm an enemy. If you get too rough im sure I can easily knock you down without hurting you" she added calmly.