Haunted Wood Stuck in her daydreams
I watch as the planets turn and the old stars die and the young stars burn
23 Posts
Ooc —
He listened and digested her theology with a careful ear. In some regards, the woman believed in one who sounded much like the God Wirt submitted to, yet there were matters that perplexed him, and alarmed him. He tried to let those rest, and first sought to provide clarity on a matter he himself had not communicated well.

"Ah - we too believe the Father makes us free agents, with the ability to choose. The choices we make are ours, and the consequences, ours to bear. Yet He works His will through our deliberate decisions, even those which are against Him." He smiled with a sideways grin. "How that works is a mystery I still don't understand. But one thing I know: there is a good God over us - benevolent, and powerful - that even when the world seems its darkest, we can trust He is working for good."

Yet the naivety of evil - it stirred him to unrest, and Wirt turned his head to glance at the ground, silent. He bit his lip. He had never encountered such a belief before, and the danger of it was too much for him not to speak on. "You know I mean you no offence," he began, before he paused and turned his head again. How would he approach this? He lifted a careful gaze to the girl. "Do you truly believe that all wolves are inherently good? That there is no such thing as evil?"
Messages In This Thread
Stuck in her daydreams - by Awinita - January 02, 2018, 08:17 AM
RE: Stuck in her daydreams - by Wilhelm - January 07, 2018, 04:30 PM
RE: Stuck in her daydreams - by Awinita - January 08, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: Stuck in her daydreams - by Wilhelm - January 09, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: Stuck in her daydreams - by Awinita - January 10, 2018, 02:57 AM
RE: Stuck in her daydreams - by Wilhelm - January 10, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: Stuck in her daydreams - by Awinita - January 10, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: Stuck in her daydreams - by Wilhelm - January 11, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: Stuck in her daydreams - by Awinita - January 11, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Stuck in her daydreams - by Wilhelm - January 12, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: Stuck in her daydreams - by Awinita - January 12, 2018, 10:54 PM