Blacktail Deer Plateau Slow burn
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori had felt more anxious the closer they had come to the pack lands. It was a sort of pickling sensation along her spine, down every nerve, to the tips of every hair. It wasn't a bad thing to branch out and get out if the territory but it was a harder pill to swallow to be apart from Grayday and the children who weren't even children anymore. She hadn't egged Aviana on too fast, enjoying the chance to get to know her more. 

Still, the very moment that her eyes caught sight of the familiar and well loved slope up to the heights of the plateau she was near dancing in her steps. Grayday's scent was even stronger, Catori licking her lips and letting out a low whine at the prospect of finding him. The low itch at that point threatened to engulf her, the female slipping through the trees and weaving her way across the pack lands in the hopes of finding her husband sooner rather than later. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
The male had been stalking the borders since his wife had taken leave, intent on being the first to see her when she got back. Judging by the hormonal spike in his own behavior, he was half-worried her heat would have come and gone before he even got the chance to see her. But when he caught her scent heading into the territory that day, he could tell that he hadn't missed it, yet.

Still, his steps were swift as they carried him to his mate, head down and ears pressed forward. For the first time in several weeks, he ran into a tree as he navigated the forest, such was his focus on Catori's scent. By the time he reached her, his nosebleed had mostly dried, and he left only a faint, pink trail along her side as he fell into step beside her, having run his nose through her fur as he approached.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori wasn't disappointed by Grayday, turning once she'd heard him approach only to see the faint remainder of a nosebleed. Which ended up in her coat almost immediately. Catori turned to press her skull beneath Grayday's, giving a low croon as she nestled against him. She'd never been afraid of traveling and she'd never had any concerns with space or distance or time. But then, leaving Grayday behind, that had been entirely  different. She pulled back after a long while of satisfying her need to just drown in his smell again. 

She wondered what had happened in the time she'd been gone - she wondered how the kids were doing, how the pack was doing, but none of her words were coming right then. It was all sensations, her tongue sweeping the bridge of his muzzle to clean a bit of the blood she assumed had smeared between them. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
If Catori had asked him what had happened while she was gone, he would not have been able to tell her. It was boring without you, he might've said, which was true, but it would also be leaving out his snapping at Engel, and the return of Sylvas's long-lost daughter, and the return of their not-so-long-lost son, and a variety of other, smaller things that just weren't worth mentioning at all.

So it was probably a good thing their 'hello's remained entirely nonverbal. Grayday ran his nose all over his wife's pretty coat, unable to see the stains he left behind. If he had seen, he probably wouldn't have cared - it would all come out soon enough, and the more evidence that she belonged to him, the better.
What's Mine is Ours
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori let out low crooning of a growl, the sound ebbing into a huff as she realized Grayday was making a mess of her. Of course the threat didn't sound nearly as threatening when she said it aloud - still, her rumbled words came only a moment later. "I'll make you lick me clean head to toe," Which was probably the lamest of all lame threats ever, but, still, the residual trails of faith blood only made the metallic rush stronger now that she was reunited with her mate. 

She knocked her head against his briefly, reaching up past his proud face to rake her teeth against his scruff. The itching feeling wasn't relenting, but, it also wasn't elevating thankfully. She would have time, but, it didn't mean she wasn't as eager for reunification as possible. 

The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Her voice broke the tension that had been coiling in Grayday's gut. He huffed at her, more amused than annoyed, but a tiny bit annoyed all the same. If he'd ever had a complaint about his wife, it was that she talked too much at the most inopportune times. It took him a moment get the blood flowing back through his brain, so it was belatedly that he replied, "Is that a threat or a promise, Mrs. Corten?"

Either way, he began running his tongue back over the faint traces of blood. He could detect much of it by nose, but he missed many pinkish spots as well. Too, some of the blood had mixed with his saliva, and some of the places he cleaned ended up a bit worse for wear. After a moment, he seemed to realize this.

"I ran into a tree," he confessed. "I was excited to see you."
What's Mine is Ours
226 Posts
Ooc —

If Grayday was frustrated he hid it well. If Catori had noticed, she didn't say a thing, nor would she - working him up delighted her. She licked her chops, eyes hungry as she stared at her husband. "Both, although they might earn you different punishments." She warned. She was silent as Grayday made his attempt to clean her up, truly, making more of a mess against her than anything. 

She snorted as Gray admitted what happened - that he'd met with a tree and was no real worse for it. She shook her head, turning and flicking her tail just beneath his jawline. "Do you need help finding me now, Mister Corten?" She asked with a little purr, glancing over her shoulder to see what he might do from there. 

150 for you! 

The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Ahhh. I have opened this so many times to try and reply and somehow it never comes out. But here you go >.> pls forgive me
"I'm the one that doles out punishments," he growled in reply, mouthing roughly at the scruff of her neck. He did not care at this point that he might be mussing her fur - he rather liked the strength that blood added to his scent. Perhaps it would help to keep his sons and brothers away from her.

He hooked a paw over her back in a gesture that was more domineering than sexual, not attempting to mount her. "I think I've found you well enough," he said, tugging gingerly at one of her ears. "And I think you might be in a bit of trouble after staying away so long."

He was no better at this 'punishment' game now that he had been when he'd tried to play it with Khoe, but that didn't mean the idea of it didn't appeal to him. Still, he couldn't stand to do much more than growl playfully.
What's Mine is Ours
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori let lose a low growl at GraydayGs actions. Whatever he had planned for her of course was his right. He was not only her husband but her Alpha as well. Catori drew a breath in through her teeth as he tugged at her scruff and truthfully found herself disappointed that he didn't mount her right then. Maybe he had something else planned. "Punish me then, Alpha." She crooned, adding to her defiance for taking so very long by not instantly overtly submitting.

They had never been insanely strict on submission and dominance in their marriage but in this case Catori ess deliberately causing more strife. Not only was she looking for the thrill of the game but she also was looking to blow off some steam so to say.

The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
What words! Grayday didn't know what he was going to do with this woman. When she spoke, it ignited something in him that had laid dormant since he'd forsaken his possessive love for Adeline - but the green-eyed girl was far from his mind in that moment. All he could think about was Catori, such that he had trouble even moving to do ask she asked.

His first advances were clumsy and uncertain, but the Spiritwalker proved to be a helpful and energetic partner. It wasn't something Grayday would like all the time, but right then, all he wanted was to assure himself that the woman belonged to him.

It was the perfect end to what had been a very long week of waiting.
Sorry for the crap post!
What's Mine is Ours