Hoshor Plains and now, i crave it all
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

there -- unmistakable between the swirl of dark bay shoulders and broad indolent faces, stood the white bison. he looked like a smattering of snow milled between earth. there was something innately powerful about him, something majestic in the way his thick fur coiled in a ruff around him like some regal cowl. indra stopped in her tracks in disbelief. his head was low to the river and as she watched he turned to face her, his black eyes dark voids of focused intensity. she stepped back and the milling swath of the herd swallowed him - leaving her in silent disorientation.

it was not the first time the girl had seen something so strange, but still she had no word for it.

the herd, undisturbed by the presence of one sickly straggler, started to lope up-river.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
the boogeyman
99 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Flatter land stretched out. Ithrik followed the trail of the river upstream. The spindly fiend trotted at an even pace. The white fur along his shoulders and neck stood upward, spiking just so that it afforded him a bit of a ghastly appearance. The hound cared very little for how he appeared, as long as his limbs carried him through and he was capable of catching his next meal. A small herd of bison clopped their way about. He paid them very little mind; they were not his favored meal and he was not nearly skilled enough to down one alone.

Just as this thought trickled through his mind, the devil caught sight of a striking reddish figure. Her body moved and swayed in a tantalizing fashion. She seemed as though she was trained on the white bison that was mixed in with the herd. His titian gaze followed her to the mark for a moment before he decided to quickly scurry behind her.

Ithrik's long legs allowed him to close space without exerting any effort. His dark lips had gathered a trail of drool. With an inky mask held low to the earth, he stalked his prey and dreamed of what she would taste like. Her red hue made her even more enthralling. She would taste sapid and savory; he relished her perfume as he hunted her up the river.
warning: PG-18+ & graphic/violent - this character does not reflect my OOC/person. Please only join Ithrik's threads if you are comfortable with explicit content.
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra shook her head, the knot of confusion unraveling as she stared into the horde. she was not certain the bison was real, and that doubt gnawed at her in the most unbecoming and withering way.

she was about to follow them, if only to reinforce she was not seeing things -- but a dark figure striding towards her caused her to stop in her tracks. for a moment she considered hailing him, but any friendly notion was cast aside as she saw the shroud's menacing manner of approach. she did not like the way his gaze razed her, or the predatory glint in his expression. something about him seemed deeply dark and indra was chilled to the bone by his presence.

he was so close -- feet away -- before indra came to her senses and ran with her heart pounding relentlessly.
the boogeyman
99 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Red's attention fell from the ghostly bison. Her gaze swung back to meet his loping steps. He could see her calculating him, trying to determine what he meant by his swift approach. It did not take long for the discomfort to find her. Ithrik breathed heavily so that he could exist in it; he wanted to remember the fragrance of her fear for as long as he could. The moments before death were always so significant. It was the easiest part to forget in the heat of the hunt. The devil would be sure not to allow this one to slip too far away from him.

She turned to run; her legs churned to leave him as quickly as they could. As soon as she fled, his body jerked forward and he snapped his jaws, missing her by a russet hair. His stilt-like limbs did not fail him, though. Ithrik plunged himself into a speedy pursuit. His breath rose from his nose and mouth in heavy plumes that floated overhead. Already, he could savor the precise seconds his teeth would close around her throat.
warning: PG-18+ & graphic/violent - this character does not reflect my OOC/person. Please only join Ithrik's threads if you are comfortable with explicit content.
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
she was running -- all long limb and heaping draws of breath. she could hear him in hot pursuit behind her. midstride she summoned enough courage to look behind her and he was only feet from her body; a scream welled up in her throat as she witnessed his savage countenance, a blackened muzzle writ with the darkest emotion she had ever witnessed. "no!" the girl cried, her limbs churning wildly underneath her as she struggled to put distance between her and what she knew was death.

she was sobbing by the time her limbs started giving way; her sides were seized in agony and a dull exhaustion crept from her. she had not eaten in weeks and her energy shores were abyssmal -- it did not take long for her strides to slow to the point where she was hardly keeping ahead of him.
the boogeyman
99 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Winter afforded him so much. While others were starved and worn by the harsh clutch of frigid snow, Ithrik thrived. He thrived only because he could prey on more than deer and rabbits. He thrived because he could prey on them. With each beat of his paws against the earth, he could feel her growing weaker and it churned the fire within his stomach. His throat created a sharp growl that slipped past his lips and struck the back of the girl's body. Surely, she could feel his breath heave against her rear.

As her pace slowed, Ithrik too allowed for his long limbs to break as well. He did not want to expend a majority of his energy in the pursuit. He wished to save all that remained for the ravaging of her body. The fiend shuddered at the thought. To sink his rotten fangs into her plump rear would be so thrilling – so deliciously thrilling.

Lurching forward, Ithrik extended his muzzle toward her and snapped it shut, hoping that he would grasp something lush. He itched for the gratification of her blood against his long tongue. Every fiber of his body ached to stroke her red body and rip it apart so that he could see every vital organ that made her tick.
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra tried for one last rally as she felt his breath strike her; yet no energy returned from her spent limbs. in the next moment her small frame was whirled away by a power she could not reckon with -- with a cry of fear and shock, the girl tumbled to the ground.

his teeth found deep purchase in her croup - a sharp and searing pain overcame her and she cried out once more, her breath gasping. "n-no, please." she begged, crawling along the snow with her head turned to him and her limbs quivering beneath her bent frame. "w-why?" the girl blubbered, true horror sinking her heart as she looked upon the jack-o-lantern eyes of her grimly clad assailant.
the boogeyman
99 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The red woman fell, tumbling to the earth in a gruff sound that brought a peculiar satisfaction to the devil's heart. He found his mark in her rump and he relished the break of her skin. Blood trickled onto the length of his tongue. Ithrik moaned, ignoring her pleas for a reason. They were always so concerned with why.

“Why, why, why,” he mimicked her in a neutral tone. His voice was high and melodic. It slithered from his lips like a curled rattlesnake, poised to strike. Ithrik was not interested in killing her immediately; no. He wished to beat her, tenderize her meat so that it slid down his gullet easier. The softer her parts, the better she would taste. The red girl was close to hysterics. Ithrik wished to take a piece of her now, in her most heightened state of terror.

The devil moved forward and positioned himself over top of her. His front legs were firmly planted on either side of her shoulders as he stared into her face. Without pulling his gaze away, the fiend lowered his rear and pissed all over her lower half. His breath blew into her face in heavy plumes.

“Are you a virgin?” he hissed.
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
the red girl collapsed beneath him, her hind held up tremoring from the trauma. he sang back to her -- a song godless and one she never wished to hear again. she drew her eyes shut tightly, and wished to be anywhere but underneath this monster.

a sensation wet and warm at once fell across her flank and in convoluted horror the girl opened her eyes to the yellow stream that accosted her, her expression wrought with distress and hysteria. if she had not known it before, she knew it now -- he was going to kill her, she was going to die.

she looked from the wet puddle he had deposited on her hips to him, her eyes rent with pain and sorrow. his breath was hot on her face, and carried a scent of corruption with it. "w-what?" she cried, trying to slide out from underneath him in limping jolts.
the boogeyman
99 Posts
Ooc — Bo
”I have asked you a question,” the fiend snapped at her. She was attempting to flee from his looming shape. Ithrik was not pleased with this. His eyes followed her. He studied her tactfully, as he would a prey creature before the kill. With each passing moment, the devil was growing tired of waiting. 

As the red girl narrowly limped out from beneath him, he leaned forward in a sweeping move and opened his jaws wide. His aim was for her tail. He would intend to latch tight to her and pull her back into place. She had no business attempting to flee from his presence. Ithrik would not allow for it. The girl was trapped, and though she tried to fight her way out, she would not be leaving without offering a piece of her body to him. He would take it whether she wished it or not. A possessive growl echoed from within the chambers of his chest. His eyes were alight with the thrill of the capture. 
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra screamed as he snapped at her, instinctively covering her muzzle with a small forepaw. she was panicked, terror seizing her heart with a tumultuous and spellbound effect that made her entire body seem foreign and non-compliant. she could not bring herself to answer his terrible question and she averted her gaze, her lips trembling.

and then he lunged at her -- a dervish of wickedly hooked fangs and wispy dark fur -- indra suddenly felt instinct take over and she scrambled wildly to her feet, lunging forward in graceless scrabbling steps. within a second she was standing and galloping -- only to hit the end of the line when his teeth found her tail.

she was midstride when she felt it - teeth piercing flesh - but it was not the puncture that wounded her, but the sudden theft of her freedom - he was tethered to her. "no!" she screamed, feeling helpless as she realized her escape would not come. gritting against the pain of his teeth she flew forward again and again, each time hitting the end of her rope and being reeled back in. she attempted one last outburst -- every muscle in her body coiled as she charged blindly forward -- and then, a sound came; a sickening crack as something gave way. suddenly indra was free, but a weird sensation of violent pain and strange, almost neurologic numbness, overcame her. she stumbled a few steps, her gasps audible as agony overtook her. run. she thought, struggling to breathe between the searing screams of her hindquarters. run!

and she did run -- limping and gasping and sobbing -- with small specks of violent red blood trailing behind her.
the boogeyman
99 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Nasty yellow fangs sunk deep into the flesh of the girl's tail. He reveled in the taste of her blood on his tongue and he yanked to pull her closer. Her cries were drowned out by the pounding of adrenaline inside of his skull. Ithrik could not have been any more enthralled with this pursuit and the satisfaction of sinking his teeth into something that he longed so dearly for. Each time she pulled herself forward, he drilled his rotten fangs into her tail – deeper and deeper, until there was a sickening pop and crunch that sounded in the air around them. Suddenly, the tension had been released. For a moment, the devil wondered if he had succeeded in leashing her back to him.

The scrambling of paws was all that he heard until Ithrik lifted his crown upward and watched the child flee into the woods. Her steps were labored and she stumbled forward, but forward she did go. His burning gaze followed her out of sight and when she was gone, he dropped his trophy into the dirt at his feet and sighed quietly. In his mind, he replayed the sounds of her sobs and the begging gasps for a reason why. Satisfaction filled his riled gut. He bent his neck to lick at the blood toward the base of her tail. His own flesh seemed to raise with elation and his limber frame shuddered with pleasure.

After having waited a short time to see if any others would pass through the scene, the vile hound clutched the tail between his fangs and turned away. He darted into the wilderness on lengthy limbs, disappearing from the site without a second thought or a care. Not until he had spaced out the distance between where he loped casually and where the attack had taken place did he think about his victim and how he wished to taste her again.