Blacktail Deer Plateau I like digging holes and hiding things inside them
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
All Welcome 
She stretched, setting her forelimbs against the tree's supple bark, applying just enough pressure to tear the bark. Rearing up, her tail lashed as she stretched her neck backward with a satisfying crack, dropping to the snow with a stiff shake of her pelt. Gait smooth, she slipped from the rendezvous, believing a week of rest would be fine enough for her wound to heal. The faint smell of infection had faded, the scab covering the thing holding well, fresh pink skin along its edges.

Dawn picked up a lope as she came to the borders, moving along them smoothly, marking and remarking faded spots. Twin columns of fog slipped from her muzzle as she breathed, the cold burning her throat. It was bitterly cold; even her own limbs were beginning to feel stiff and chilled, her coat evidently reaching its limits. As she went, she searched too for fresh scents; perhaps she ought to meet one of the newer faces, however she doubted that they would actually stay. A fainter scent of @Aditya was tempting, too, and she paused briefly before considering it too faint to follow, continuing on her way.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday was practicing his stalking. He'd been quite good at it before losing his eye, and he'd found that it didn't take much practice to get back into the swing of things once more. It was more difficult, to be sure, but when the trail he'd been following led him quickly to his eldest daughter, his confidence grew.

"Hey," he greeted, prancing up beside the girl. He was in rather good spirits due to his small victory, and since this was Dawn and not someone he had to impress, he was inclined to act a bit sillier than usual. "How're ya healin' up?" he asked, though his tone was not overly concerned. It had only been a flesh wound, and Grayday knew his daughter well enough to believe it wouldn't plague her for very long. She'd probably just will her flesh to knit together, and it would cow to her stubborn nature before too long.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
It was her father that had her pause and turn, small smile creasing the corners of her muzzle as she noted his high spirits. She didn't ask why, but she took it as a good thing, and fell into step beside him as he greeted him, poking his shoulder playfully in tacit greeting. His question was answered lightly, his own good humor contagious. "good - you'd be proud; I listened to Pema's advice," It had been a dull and frustrating few days, but surely her wound was healed up well enough. "I thought I'd die of boredom if I stuck around the rendezvous too long, though." Pema may have been concerned about her wound re-opening and all the blood simply leaking from her body, but the scab seemed to be doing its job just fine.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday bumped his nose affectionately against his daughter's cheek, actually hitting his mark this time. This bolstered his mood even more. "You're not meant to be laid up," he commiserated, glad that his daughter had listened to the doctor's orders, but knowing also that it had cost her. She didn't do well when she wasn't doing.

"So - what are we up to today?" he asked, insinuated himself into her schedule. He was going to make this a Father-Daughter day if it killed him - and knowing Dawn's maverick nature, it just might. Hopefully, he could steer her away from tree-climbing and cliff-diving, and they could have a nice relaxing day doing something less death-defying, but he wasn't going to hold his breath. "I caught a rabbit the other day," he added, letting her know that he was ready to get back into the swing of things, as far as hunting went.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours