Moonspear I saw the sign and it opened up my mind, and I am happy now living without you
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Gannet was awake when Hydra came, and the scent of the meat preceded her, causing his mouth to water.  These were the only times when he felt a flicker of irritation at his situation; despite his easygoing nature, he did not like to feel a burden, and he was aware he depended entirely on this strange pack to provide for him.  It did not prick at his pride; he was fully capable when not injured, and did not doubt this.  But he hated feeling useless, even for a brief time, and lying here had lost its shine long ago.

Leveling his good leg under him, Gannet slowly sat up, taking care not to move his broken leg overly much.  It twinged as he shifted, but was not unbearable, and he would take whatever mobility he could right now.

When she entered, he greeted her with a smile and a thumping tail, obviously pleased as usual with the visit.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)