Moonspear I saw the sign and it opened up my mind, and I am happy now living without you
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Gannet nodded.  It had been made clear to him by some he wasn't desired here, but Hydra had never made it seem that way, so he took her words carefully and would heed her advice.  Besides that, there was solid sense in it, and the idea of injuring himself more was not a good one.

She settled in, and he automatically slid over, laying down so that their shoulders touched.  He was a wolf who had never been shut off in emotion or contact; he enjoyed being free with both among friends.  "I got lost.  I went hunting, and it snowed a lot."  He smiled at the memory; it wasn't something that embarrassed him at all.  It had been his first real encounter with the snow, and while it had been harrowing at the time, he had taken a lot away from that trip. "I was gone all winter."

Then he paused.  It had him thinking about home again, which brought her parents fresh to his mind.  "Your family hates mine.  For more than this."  He left the question unasked, but it was somewhat implicit.  Did she know why?  It was funny for him to think about; far as he could remember, he had heard nothing about this mountain pack, ever.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)