Moonspear Nowhere plans for nobody
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
All Welcome 
Not planning to cross into territory without permission but welcome to chase him off if wanted :)

At this time, Lennon really was a nowhere man- or wolf. He had no real plans, no real point-of-view yet, for now he was just floating about. That was one flaw of his, he wasn’t assertive over his life. The only time he would truly put effort into himself would be if he were about to die - even then asking for help seems like a stretch. Fortunately, he wasn’t near dying for now. The winter had proven harsh, but it wasn’t anything he believed he couldn’t handle. Although, a group would definitely prove easier. 

Another tune was playing in his head, as a mental radio was hardly ever turned off. Especially with his little social interaction as of late. Knows not where he’s going to, isn’t he a bit like you and me? The melody played in his mind, being too prideful to realize the irony in him thinking that song. Music was usually his only past time lately, it distracted him from the below freezing temperatures and bitter wind biting at his nose or ice cold paws.

For once he wasn’t a stark figure amongst a white background. The thick forest allowed him to blend in more than usual. Deep amber eyes trailed aimlessly, his closest thing to a goal was finding another wolf. The distinct fetor wafted around the entire terrain, a pack was nearby. The potential of having a comfy home was never a displeasing idea - of course he wouldn’t go out of his way to be in one though. Not unless it really riveted him. Still, despite his cloud-like state he didn’t venture too close to the borders (but was pushing it). 

His intention here was nothing, but the prospect of a home was inviting. So, he continued his nowhere man ways, and coaxed his way about leisurely.
living is easy with eyes
closed
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
With the encounter between herself, the Cerberus, and Korei still so very fresh on her mind (and bothering her), she stalked the borderlands with an extra edge clipping at her heels. She was frustrated, and had been for too long. That whole matter was only making it worse. A skeptical part of her was wanting to make assumptions, already, but the drive for something far more concrete kept it at bay for now. 

Her chosen pathway had started to guide towards the swatch of mountain the stranger moseyed near. Without the winds well in her favor, she couldn't hone in on him so quickly.. but it was sight of his motion slipping between the outlines of the trees in the otherwise still landscape that eventually caught her eyes to confirm her nose's suspicions.

That got her moving. As far as she knew, no howls had risen. Surefooted, she went faster, and with an arc of her tail as she wove onward through the deep woods. While it was true the stranger hadn't crossed formally yet, this wasn't reining her in all that much. First and foremost, she had to make sure it wasn't Redhawk. That would determine plenty in the moments, no, seconds to come.

So she closed in with the shadows, and her nose still didn't burn with the familiar reek any yet. Ame still stalked after him from behind, and when she could no longer trust in the cover, she upped the pressure more by striding even closer. Once she knew she had to be in sight, she accompanied her presence with a low, questionable rumble that wasn't all that welcoming considering recent events near her borders. All meant to impose as she loomed nearer, and looking for any excuse to go teeth first, she stared him down and silently demanded he explain fast.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
When Lennon was off in his dream-like melodies it often took a lot to pull them out, and the threatening growl of another definitely did so. Suddenly he was back in the wintry cold, bitterness biting his nose and paws. Though, he was distracted from the nipping frost and instead more focused on the sudden chance of combat. Instantly, the young wolf altered his stance to be a bit more loose, making sure not to come across aggressive in anyway. ”Hello,” He offered a cheery greeting. His honey eyes scanned over the female before him, it was very evident of her high position. 

”I don’t mean to cause any trouble, aye. Simply hoped to chat, in any case you might want a new face around.” He offered. His stance was neutral, not wanting to completely submit to someone he may never have to again. ”Hope that’s alright with you.”

His ongoing radio was muted, now his mind was only on the stranger. He hoped to avoid conflict as much as possible, he cared not for fighting and bloodshed. It all proven distasteful to him, of course some situations there ought to be some. 

A subtle smile laid on his muzzle, only to show he held the possibility of a beneficial interaction, instead of a pointless or brutal one.
living is easy with eyes
closed
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Since he didn't smell like Redhawk, not immediately, she didn't drive up the fury here quite yet. She did uphold her posture that suggested a quick turn should this warrant it. He had no way of knowing of recent events occurring along their borderlands to help make things a little.. extra prickly here now, but having this in mind wasn't going to subdue her. She wasn't exactly looking for company outside of her own either. Not unless she had something marked to gain from it. 

He went with the greetings and keeping things lax. Amekaze's eyes were narrowed and her tail still arcing. It was good he was openly posing no threat, but it was only neutral--an easy route. "Want a new face around? Not unless I have good reason to," she sneered, not ready to be overly hospitable until she knew it was worth the effort. He could mind his manners in the face of her looming but that was just one thing so far. If she was even going to start considering new additions to her lot, he had best appeal. "Why did you come here?"
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Lennon bit his lip, his glance shifting to the snow-covered ground. "Well, it was the first option available to me." His eyes revealed his awkward feeling, along with lowered ears. That wasn't likely why other wolves had joined - at least if so they weren't candid about it. "I'm on a search to find a better home than simple traveling on my lonesome, it seemed seeing my choices was a good start."  The male knew there was likely no chance he would be allowed into this pack if he simply told them of his needs, instead of what he could provide. 

He felt no offense to the leader's lack of friendly introduction, she had much more on her shoulders than he, probably, has ever had. Perhaps if he was responsible for multiple wolves, he too wouldn't be so welcoming to strangers.
living is easy with eyes
closed
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
With a cold, stern stare, she showed no outward signs of being impressed. Instead her tail flicked in growing irritation. He seemed to be on a path of least resistance on why he ended up here, which kind of prickled at her the wrong way. Winter was upon them, and she might have had the resources to take on a few more.. she wasn't so keen towards that seemingly easy attitude. Not right now and not unless she saw more beneath. "Prove to me why you would be worth a home here," she said, teeth clicking subtly with the words and gesturing to the spires above, for they were even more demanding than her.

Her hackles rose too. She needed fierce, cooperative, savvy wolves. He could roam and keep himself alive, but what would that mean stuck to one place? One cause that wasn't only his own?  "Or show me how fast you can run." Amekaze offered with a mischievous glint in case he had nothing that might suit her.

If and when he didn't seem to take to whatever she was oh-so-generously offering, she was plenty glad to help remove him from here.

UH WHAT A BITCH BUT I ENJOY LENNON D: