Blackfeather Woods I'm being followed by a moonshadow, moonshadow, moonshadow
25 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Revolver balked when he received no answer but a show of teeth. Had he done something wrong? Was he being rejected for his mixed heritage? He didn't know how this worked, he'd never tried it before.

"What?" he demanded, trying for bravado but succeeding only in showcasing his terrible fear-aggression tendencies. He was further cowed by the sound of his own voice echoing back at him from within the territory. He was so hungry, even the fetid scent of the pack's borders was starting to make him slaver. His eyes darted to a gristly bone that laid beyond the man, and he licked his lips and dragged his eyes back to Kove. "Can I come in or not?"

His fur was bristling without his permission, and he stank of fear and desperation. He just wanted in, didn't the man see that? They could talk about this later, or he could just turn Revolver away. What he didn't like was this silence - it made him want to lunge.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm being followed by a moonshadow, moonshadow, moonshadow - by Revolver - January 25, 2018, 01:24 AM