Blacktail Deer Plateau hear this news, bear my gold
178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
dauntless does not expect to be waylaid so abruptly with a concoction of guilt as she cowers down, tucking her tail against herself tightly. for a moment the teenager is perplexed as he watches what he perceived to be boldness utterly shatter like the barest touch of a fingertip to a severely cracked mirror. he is only protecting the pack and doing what he thought he was supposed to do when confronted with a believed-to-be trespasser; so why does he suddenly feel like the world’s biggest jackass? his secondary growl dies in his throat and his tail lowers as she softly but firmly tells him ‘no’. no she didn’t realize she was trespassing? or no she wasn’t trespassing? as that hadn’t been made very clear to dauntless. regardless, what he initially perceived and what has unfolded before his eyes are starkly different and leaves him with perplexity in the wake of aggression. “wait,” dauntless sighs heavily at himself, in the hopes of keeping her from fleeing as it looks like she’s about to take flight at any given second. “I’m not going to hurt you.” he assures her, though he’s not overly confident that she will believe him. “‘no’s a little ambiguous don’t you think? are you trespassing or aren’t you?” he asks, settling cautiously upon his haunches to show her that she’s in no immediate danger from him.
Messages In This Thread
hear this news, bear my gold - by Anatha - January 06, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: hear this news, bear my gold - by Dauntless - January 06, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: hear this news, bear my gold - by Anatha - January 06, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: hear this news, bear my gold - by Dauntless - January 06, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: hear this news, bear my gold - by Anatha - January 07, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: hear this news, bear my gold - by Dauntless - January 08, 2018, 05:22 AM