Whitewater Gorge Pale Butterfly
Daisies, daisies perched upon her forehead
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
@Lennon

She kept by the male's side for the whole way as they once again came to the. This time, it was down in a gorge. With rapid rivers below. She gazed down, gulped nervously and backed away from the edge. "What...what do we do now?" she asked to Lennon. There was no way they could cross this. She looked up and down the side of the cliff, but found no way across. "I don't see any way to get across."
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
The young male contemplated for a moment, he was off in his own world for most of their traveling and didn’t realize they’d stopped until she spoke aloud. For a moment he looked discouraged, before taking a deep breath. ”Well, either I teach ya to swim...or we walk until we find a place we can cross over without havin’ to swim, then.” Lennon shifted his gaze on to Korei, looking slightly worried. Whatever she chose he wouldn’t mind, it was more her sake he cared for.
living is easy with eyes
closed
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei shook her head. She didn't want to find another way further up, or learn to swim. "I don't think we can swim in there...." She said as she was looking, then her eyes stopped on something. A fallen log, laid across the top of the gorge. "What about that?" she asked, pointing a paw to it. She ran right over, thinking she had found their way across. "Think we can use this to go across?"
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
His eyes hasn’t picked up on the fallen log, still caught up in his own daze from earlier. ”Well,” He huffed in surprise and relief, ”that ought to work.” The sudden absence of Korei by his side allowed a wave of bitter cold to take her place. An inevitable shiver threw Lennon completely back into reality and he nodded. ”Alright, then.” He coaxed his way closer before leaping atop the dead wood, pausing a moment to make sure it wouldn’t move. Once it seemed steady, he continued his steps over.
living is easy with eyes
closed
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei looked over the nod, about to test it with a touch using her paw, then Lennon suddenly jumped on top of it, giving her quite the jump. "Lennon!" she whined quite loudly, getting over the initial scare. "I was gonna test it...what if you'd fallen?" she asked, as she slowly walked up on it. She didn't want to lose him already, just after they'd met. Not after everything he'd done for her so far. Korei was sure not to look down, even though she wasn't afraid of heights.
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
The boy chuckled, finding amusement in her care. ”I would find a way back up, don’t stress, love.” He insisted, his tail now swaying back and forth leisurely. He then lifted himself up and dropped onto the log once again with more force than his usual, willowy ways. It hadn’t moved yet, and he smiled with pride. ”See?”
living is easy with eyes
closed
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei was a bit taken aback by what she was called. "Did you just call me...love?" She had never been called that, by anyone. It was a word, not a name. She was about to add something, when Lennon lifted himself and then dropped on the log, and she thought it would start shaking at any moment. "Stop! I don't like that." She quickened her pace to catch up, just so she could get off the log as soon as possible.
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
His eyes squinted with interest, this girl really wasn’t very experienced. This, he decided to take advantage of. ”What? It’s fun!” The young boy laughed again before doing it once more against the long, kicking his legs up as he did so. Before chasing after Korei, once again every step returning to their usual graceful state. ”You’ve never been called love before? It’s quite common where I’m from.” Lennon admitted, still utterly fascinated with the idea of teaching the snow pelted wolfess so many other things.
living is easy with eyes
closed
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
She desparately wanted to get off, and soon he did it again. She felt so very scared about slipping and as soon as she could get off, she literally leaped as far as she could onto the other side and just syaed there, flat against the ground. The safe ground. Cold, yet safe. 

She wanted to call him a big meanie, a bully, but Korei couldn't find it in herself to say such things. "No, I haven't...and that was not fun!" she shouted at Lennon, sulkily. "Let's just...keep going" she said, standing with her head low.
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Lennon noticed how displeased she had been and lowered his ears with an apologetic look. He leaped onto the plush, snow covered ground and nudged his shoulder with his maw. ”Sorry, Keori. Just trying to lighten our moods, I guess.” He really didn’t enjoy seeing her sad, and through their trip she hadn’t seemed to brighten much. Which he understood of course - didn’t mean he had to like it. 

”I want to...get you more excited for this part of your life!” He said, his voice more upbeat again.
living is easy with eyes
closed
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei glared him down, but she just had to give off a small smile at his apology, and his reasoning. She could certainly use some livening up, since her past few weeks had been nothing but emotional pain and heartache. "...Thank you...I guess I need to liven up more..." she said back, a bit bashfully.
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
He smiled much wider with her response, his own tail lifting with animation. ”What are you’re goals in life, Korei? We must get to know each other more.” He urged, finding it slightly off that they’d spent so much time together without getting much past their own names. 

”Pups? Want to be a queen, yourself? Maybe a scout?”
living is easy with eyes
closed
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"Stars...I used to want t-" She almost choked on her words at the mention of pups. She hadn't even thought of that, not once. Not ever. "I-I never thought about that..." She'd never tried scouting either, always having stayed in the territory till recent weeks. She could not envision herself being a 'queen' either.
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
”Never thought?” She really was interestingly inexperienced. ”Well, then what about stars? You like them a lot?” He wanted to focus more on what she had been, and later flesh out who she was becoming. ”Their quite enticing, I can agree with that.”
living is easy with eyes
closed
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei went to talk, then thought about the only one she mostly talked about the stars to. He had talked to some about stars, but there was one she shared the love of stars with the most. And her face turned to a sad expression. "They...They're a quiet place, for me. To think...to be alone from troubles."
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
”I get that,” Lennon admitted, nodding in reassurance. He noticed her somewhat displacement when talking of stars, and didn’t wish to bring upon any saddening memories so quickly changed the subject. ”Anything else you like?” He inquired, ”I love songs, I hope my incessant humming hasn’t been a bother.”
living is easy with eyes
closed
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
She shook her head, there was not much else she liked, not as much as the stars. "Songs? I've not heard of songs." She had never sung one either. She looked ahead, and guessed there was still a ways to go. "I never knew traveling alone would be this hard..." she said. Even though Wraen had warned her.

Wanna fade this one soon?
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
”I’ll be fixing thag soon, for no ones heart can ever be full unless they can sing a song.” He said, no longer being so shocked when she didn’t know of something. ”Alone? What do you mean by that?” Had he not been with her the majority of this journey?

Sure
living is easy with eyes
closed
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"Well...I guess I'm not alone" she said, with a light smile. "I mean...traveling out here..." How had Wraen survived? Had Korei asked? She starts to think that perhaps she should have asked back then, but now it is much too late to do so. She got a sudden idea, that took any downward thoughts away, and booped Lennon on the shoulder before running ahead. "You can't catch me!"
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
His chest filled with a sudden energy, it was quite a shock to see Korei in such a playful mood, especially with such an abrupt segway, but he was in no means complaining. She definitely seemed to keep him on his toes on what she was gonna do next. He laughed a full laugh before bounding after the girl, a bright smile upon his face.
living is easy with eyes
closed