Moonspear under the moon
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
for @Amekaze !!! dated a lil bit after the KJ thread!

Hydra picked her way up a forest trail in the mountain, ascending and sniffing out signs of Amekaze. Once there was a clear enough trail for her to find, Hydra followed it devotedly. She had much to tell both her parents, but given their recent interaction with Korei Julia it was their mother on her mind. 

When the scent became stronger, Hydra chuffed to alert the woman of her presence. Her strides grew longer as she sought to close the distance between them.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She stuck close to the cover of the forests, content enough to stew there for now before she went back down the rest of the way. After misunderstandings and escalations abounding, she was feeling tired of wasting her time trying to right what she could, or evidently could not. More and more, understanding it all seemed like a losing battle that she did not need. 

However, selfish thoughts aside, her ears perked when she heard someone coming. Her hackles didn’t rise when she immediately realized it was one of the dark trio, and instead she moved towards her quietly to investigate. Ame wasn’t feeling like being the most personable she could be, although she sensed that may not be an issue if she was being sought. With everything afoot, she was waiting for what could even be next in light of all things. ”Hey,” she greeted with a small chuff and long look, although left it at that. 
icky quick phone lunch break post o:
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra sensed her mothers mood, and again sought to offer her an appeasing few licks to her chin when she was greeted. Hey, she greeted in turn. She settled at her mothers side thereafter and licked her chops. I found that idiot runaway wolf, with Alya and Lyra. I know that maybe we ought to have waited, but when we saw him, we acted. We took his eye. For the future that Galaxy would never see. Her ears flattened atop her crown and she lowered her head. Though she was not ashamed of what she had done by any means, she felt that it ought to have been her parents who tore into him. 

There was more than one reason she let the little shit live, and they were one of them. They deserved the kill. But Hydra could not have done nothing in seeing him there. She looked at her mother again. We also found the wolf that hurt Rannoch. We gave him the same scar as he gave Rannoch, and settled things. Even if it wasn't the whole of the Caldera involved in what happened to Galaxy, they are just as unorganized as you and dad say—I don't want to be involved in that mess any longer. He said he would steer clear of our neck of the woods, she reported in an even voice, and waited for her mothers response. She had, in her own way, avenged Rannoch in the process... and done her piece for Galaxy's memory.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Hydra was clear and concise, leading her into a greater, finer focus quickly. She had to process this, but with them, she was able to be unbounded. She didn't care what became of the runaway, so nodded. "Good," Ame remarked quietly as she reached to nudge her snout and teeth through her daughter's fur, despite her fallen ears. They had been granted a chance and took it. Amekaze wouldn't fault them. "I am glad, that makes it.. something," she wasn't going to object to his loss of an eye, and deemed the symbolism in it a valuable statement. If anything he should be grateful for his life. Waiting might have been wisest (especially with their Drageda allies here too), but Redhawks didn't warrant much mercy from her--especially not with Galaxy dead, at their fault or not. Grief wasn't making her very kind.

At least this quick turnaround for punishment would hopefully have him remember his misdoings, and never would he come sniffing around this swatch of the Wilds again with that in mind. "He turns up near here again and he is done for," she growled. Any nosy, suspicious Redhawks were going to be high priority targets if they got close enough for her to find out about.

But, the Blackfeathers. "Settled?" she asked, quirking a brow with interest: tell me more. She could stand to find out the details, as it was a conclusion she could take easily. Unexpected, perhaps, but favorable to their side. She did want to shake free of all interest in anything the Caldera even so much as touched. If they had what they wanted from Blackfeather, their future involvement still changed considerably.

Hydra told her what she needed to know. Afterward, she had plenty to process, and now something to work with. They were not going to suffer because of this and she was determined to make sure of it.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n