Wild Berry Meadow A mountain of a man!
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Private 
Alya tread only close enough to the dark wood to give a querying howl for @Vaati before retreating back toward the meadow. Along the way, she rolled in the snow and scratched little divots in the ground, leaving a clear trail for the male to follow in case her dark form was not quite visible enough against the wan, twilit horizon. And, when she'd deemed herself far enough to be safe from the wolves of the wood, she settled into the snow to wait, tail lashing impatiently behind her.

She'd debated coming back at all. Alya was yet uncertain of Vaati's motives, and his loyalties were questionable at best. But she knew (or thought she knew) that he feared them as a whole, and thought that the threat of them pursuing him once more was enough to keep him in line. Besides, what would he gain by harming her except for the ire of her family?

It was a risk, but a calculated one. Besides, she could keep hanging around Moonspear with men like Terance and Dirge around, looking all strong and dashing. Vaati would have been appealing to her purely by virture of being willing even without his manly physique and ruthless intent, and at the end of the day, Alya probably would have been there even if she had been worried for her safety.
i can't help but be my own god
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
Truthfully, he isn't sure what her ulterior motives are with him. There had to be a reason she had looked for -- or at least targeted -- him specifically that day to fulfill her desires, if they could even be called that. Vaati isn't sure he had, but nevertheless, she had requested to see him again and he had very little inclination to refuse. Alya's howl is as expected, and discreetly does he venture out the dark woods, following the trail she leaves in quiet, well-placed steps. She is alone, or so her scent indicates, but he cannot bring himself to truly trust her. The woman he ventures to meet is evidently much more slippery than Hydra, and he does not trust that one either. At least Hydra would have attacked him by now, but Alya is... something else. 

Vaati greets her with a swift nip of her cheek, ears adept and visually quite enthused for what she has planned. Hopefully, not more of the same thing they had done the last time, for mutually, the act had left them both quite sexually frustrated rather than satisfied.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The nip was unexpected not in its violence, but in its familiarity. Somehow, she hadn't expected such an informal greeting - especially one that bordered on affectionate - from the ruthless young male. But she wasn't complaining. Rather, she appreciated the playfulness of the action, and on a whim, pounced after him with forelimbs splayed wide.

Alya grabbed him around the neck and covered his jawline in licks and nips, sitting back on her haunches like a trained dog. It was kind of fun to pretend they were secret lovers, meeting up despite the bad blood between their families. Much more exciting than Nikai and his baby sibs - though that held an appeal of its own.

(Briefly, she wondered how Nikai would feel if he could see her right then. Would he be jealous? Upset? Alya wasn't sure, and had never been taught about monogamy except by example. And, it was easy to assume that Amekaze and Charon only kept to themselves because they were the only two wolves around that were good enough for each other. She did not, oddly enough, ever entertain the idea that one of them might have sought others outside their partnership.)
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
I thought this post would be better ahhhhhhh

Ganon went down the mountain, for the first time in a few moons, sliding down the steep, ice-slicked rocks to the flatlands below, for a few moments of perceived safety from the effects of gravity.

He had done nothing during his time at Moonspear, except watch. He wasn't sure what else he was to do. Ganon takes this time to clear his head from Moonspear scent, breathing in the emptiness of the winter landscape. He had been walking for a few hours, and recognized the land around him as the Greatwater Lake, seemingly hidden under a sheet of snow and ice.

At this point he was dangerously close to Blackfeather Woods, a risk he knew would cost him his life had any of them caught him nearby. He knew the rules, and he did not feel like tempting Blackfeather's wrath at the moment, when there were many other wolves to be afraid of.

So, he turned, south-and-west, away from Blackfeather Woods, crossing through Wildberry Meadow. But he remained close, hoping to see a familiar, friendly face. Perhaps one of his younger, malformed siblings. 

His path allows him to cross the trail laid by Alya, then walked over by Vaati. In the snow and cold winds he can hardly detect the exact wolf in the trail, but it is enough to attract his attention, or at least detract him from his absentminded wanderings. He follows it, and it brings him to them.

All he could do was freeze, as if a winter wind had blown past him and froze him into an ice sculpture right then and there, and stare. Ganon stared jealously at the nips and kisses Hydra laid on Vaati's neck, movements and connections that he had long wanted to make on his brother, that he was constantly refused and rejected from doing. Though frozen, the fire of his pelt spread to his heart, his eyes beginning to flare as he began to step forward towards them.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra followed him. Of course she did–she wanted to see where his loyalties lay. And so she tracked him, keeping a measured distance... far enough to not be noted, close enough to never lose track. 

When she came upon him, the scent of Alya was there. Her pace quickened, but she noted the intent in Ganondorf’s stride. She was swift in her attempt at interception, attempting to present a blockade to his path while they themselves remained out of view and earshot. What will you do? she inquired, eager to see who his loyalty lay with here and now.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
shit post sorry

He does not take notice of his traitorous brother brooding in the distance, the sharp taint of red ignored as he buries his nose in Alya's neck, accepting mixed-scent outcome the playfulness of her foreleg attack brings. Her scent – and the mixture of theirs combined – has become somewhat familiar, more so that it should overpower the distinct one of his forgotten twin. In fact, Ganondorf had been almost completely wiped from his focus, his recollection entirely; the thought of him quickly discarded as soon as he sleuthly passed through the yearling's subconscious. Too much of a painful betrayal to willingly remember, and so Vaati doesn't. His attention is captured soley by the girl before him, and his brow raises, as if to ask why she has summoned him so soon.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya hadn't been quite sure what she was looking for when she'd sought Vaati out once more. Intimacy, certainly - but what kind? More of what had happened last time? She wasn't sure she'd been quite fond of the way he'd jerked her around from behind. Then again, she wasn't sure she hadn't been fond of it, either.

But his friendly greeting - so different from every time before! - sent Alya's spirits soaring, rocketing her into a rather playful mood. They could get back to figuring out how sex worked later on. For now, she rose to her hind legs and pushed more insistently against him, wondering if he could be goaded into a wrestling match this way. She missed his questioning look almost entirely, but when she spoke, it was almost and answer anyway.

"How is that bite doing?" she asked him, biting playfully at the thick fur that covered the juncture of his neck and jaw. He still smelled fresh and hale, so she assumed it couldn't be plaguing him too badly. The dark woman pulled back with a supremely pleased look on her face. She'd somehow stumbled on treasure of great value and rarity, and she did not plan on giving it up anytime soon. "You look strong again," she added, not quite able to keep from paying him this small compliment.
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
Hydra was in front of him. But wasn't that Hydra with Vaati? His confusion stilled his anger for a moment, but it was quick to return as the topic of his next actions was brought up by the actual-Hydra. He had briefly forgotten that Hydra had sisters that look identical to her, moreso than Koume and Kotake looked like each other.

I was- The words want to pour from his mouth, but he grits his teeth together to form a dam while he tries to make himself sound articulate. He's not supposed to be — why with her? The last three words come out as a whine that stinks of jealousy. He paces, undiverted energy exerting itself in quick, jerky movements. Qogralbar! Ganon paces, looping in circles, whining and growling and glaring at the happy pair in the distance. He finally stops in front of Hydra, confusion now taking over. You were supposed to kill him — you wanted him dead, why isn't he dead?!

the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra observes him, one ear cupped toward the twitterpated pair and the other upon Ganondorf. But just as they could not hear them, Hydra could scarcely hear what went on herself. Hydra has no personal experience with the emotion Ganondorf struggles with, but there is an idea of what he might be feeling present that he betrays verbally. 

Yes, you are meant to lead the way, she reminded him, her eyes holding fast to his distressed form. She and her twins were a dangerous, deadly trio. Testing loyalty in trying times was the best way to ensure who was better off dead and who truly belonged among their friends. They made quick work of their enemies; those that were expendable never lasted long in their circle. Hydra answers none of his other questions; she has no need to. Her own implications were heavy—that this was all according to plan. 

A plan that changed as it suited them, of course. Timing was everything. 

Hydra tilted her head. Have you changed your mind, she inquired, or shall we go home?
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
Vaati smirks lightly, "I am strong again, yes." He had recovered quite easily the second time around, knowing from experience the right herbs to combat infection and close the wound quickly. "Strong enough for you." He pushes against her shoulder, retaliating rather softly against her previous playful attack. However, the act itself implies that he'd like to earn it this time, to defeat her, to have her underneath him first by combat... and then the rest would follow. If she so wishes. Offering her a daring gaze, brow piqued, the man skids back a fraction to lower his body, muscles recoiled in as if waiting to leap. His tail sweeps silently back and forth behind him.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya's eyes flashed at the clear challenge, not with anger, but with hot desire. He was strong, and the profession made her want to melt against him like a damsel in distress - but she'd always been either the monster or the hero when she and her sisters had played Capture the Princess, and this game with Vaati would be no different.

"Then try and take me," she replied, forcefully stiffening her body when her usually fighting instincts refused to take over. This would be difficult not only because of Vaati's strength and skill, but because her own traiterous flesh was working against her.
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
Ganon looks at the pair one last time. His eyes narrow at the playful position Vaati is now in, focusing jealously on the tensed muscles and the smug grin plastered on his face. It had been a while since he had seen his brother. There were more scars on him than he remembered. Not surprising, honestly. He wants to tunnel the rest of the world away and just watch him, but the other Hydra's figure keeps breaking his daydream. Eventually the emotion is too much and he turns away, walking towards Moonspear. Let's go,

the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
last post from meeee!

Hydra turned on her heel, departing. There was one more lookout on the scene, nowhere near enough to be noted, who knew only to intervene if the situation turned bloody in a way Alya could not handle. She doubted it would occur, and she knew not much attention was being devoted to it given the trust they extended—but the sisters were a well-oiled machine, and it was not Vaati they mistrusted, anyhow, these days. 

Ganondorf and Hydra set off back to Moonspear, mutely; she then led him to hunt with her, her tail waving and energy renewed as they ascended the peaks and entered the forest.
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
The two shadows departing in the distance go unnoticed as he obliges Alya's simply worded challenge, slipping around her other side and clashing his shoulder with her side in a rather tame attempt to knock her over. At least, tame in comparison to other approaches he might have taken should she have been a real enemy. He doesn't want to hurt her, a possibility that could easily become a reality if he was to play too roughly, as with most others. It doesn't for a second cross his mind that the physical contact on that level would procure an entirely different range of emotions for her, as lust and fighting are at complete opposite ends of the spectrum for him -- one of which he has not completely got figured out yet.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The blow was not unexpected, nor was it more than Alya could handle. He was bigger and heavier than her, but he wasn't aiming to kill, and Alya kept her paws underneath her by lowering her center of gravity - something she might not have done in a real fight. But there were different instincts at play here, and Alya was following them rather blindly.

She did not remain stationary for long, however. When she was sure she would not be bowled over, she twisted around, rearing back on her hind legs to throw herself at Vaati, one paw splayed against his chest and the other hooked over his shoulders to steady herself as she aimed a toothy, open-mouthed kiss at the side of his face.